Chapter 15 - Spa Trip

*Reeces P.O.V*

I wake up and Millie isn't next to me, I check the time and it's 4:45 am. What on earth could she be doing up at this time I think to myself. I get out of bed and make my way downstairs to find Millie. I see her siting on the floor in her garden so I go over to her.

Reece: "Hey, what are you doing out here at this time?"

Millie: "I just needed some air and some time to myself."

I go and sit down next to her.

Reece: "Are you upset about Rebecca because I'm sure she'll come round."

Millie: "I just don't know what to do anymore, I can't do right from wrong."

Reece: "Your doing right with me."

Millie: "And that's about it. I wish we could just get up and go far away just the two of us."

Reece: "I'd love to do that too but we can't. A your only 16 and I'm 17, B we have family to think about and C I'm in NHC and your at school."

Millie: "Yeah I know, the world doesn't work like that."

Reece: "Come on let's go back to bed."

We get up and go back to bed.

When I wake up Millie is still sleeping so I go onto the Internet to sort something out. I text Blake to see if he is in then book the suprise. Millie wakes up.

Reece: "I'm so glad your awake because I have a supprise for you."

Millie: "What is it?"

Reece: "Me, you, Blake and Rachel are going away for a spa trip."

Millie: "What?! Thank you so much for this!"

Reece: "We're leaving at 11 so get packing."

Millie goes off to pack.

Millie: "I'm ready."

We walk to the train station and get on our train. After a couple of hours we arrive.

Millie: "Are we meeting Blake and Rachel here?"

Reece: "Yeah we are, I'll text Blake to see where they are."

I text Blake and he replys.

Reece: "He said they're outside."

We go outside to find them.

Millie: "Hey guys."

Rachel: "Oh hey."

I 'bro hug' Blake as Millie would say. We order a cab and make our way to the hotel. We get there and check in.

Rachel: "We need to book our treatments now."

I go for a facial and a hot rock massage. (Idk what there is at a spa.)

Blake: "We can go to the jacuzzi now if you want?"

We go to the changing rooms and get changed before heading to the jacuzzi.

Millie: "Is it hot?"

Reece: "Umm of course it is."

Millie: "I'm not sure about this."

Blake: "Just get in."

Millie: "Ok."

Millie finally gets in with us. We sit relaxed and talk. Once we're done we make our way back to the hotel room and get ready to go out for dinner. We go to an Italian for dinner.

Reece: "So are you liking this trip."

Millie: "Of course I am."

Reece: "That's good."

Once we eat we go back to our hotel rooms and chill.

A/N - I know this chapter is really bad but I haven't updated in a while so here you go :)