Chapter 4 - Ireland

A/N - Hope you enjoy.

*Sunday 27th March*

*Reeces P.O.V*
I wake up in my clothes from yesterday and my head is spinning. I look down to see Millies head resting on my chest and she is fast asleep looking adorable. We don't have anything to do today so I stay there my head resting on top of Millies and I play with her hair. After being there for 10 minutes Millie starts to wake up. She looks up at me with a smile on her face and I smile back.
Reece: "What happened last night?" I ask confused.
Millie: "We got drunk, played truth or dare, you were sick then we laid in bed and you tried to have sex with me." She laughed.
Reece: "Oh right, I don't remember any of that."
She laughed again.
Reece: "So as we don't have anything to do today I thought we should go on a day date."
Millie smiled as she said: "That's so cute! I'd love that"
We go and get ready.

*Millies P.O.V*
We go into town and get a bit of lunch. We sit opposite each other our hands on the table and our fingers interwined. We talk and eat and I love every second of it. We walk around town and do a bit of shopping. I keep thinking to myself how much I loved Reece. He was talking to me about something but I was zoned out.
I splurged out: "I love you. I love you so much Reece Bibby!!"
Reece: "I love you too baby!" He replied.
Reece had his arm around my shoulder and we were looking at each other. Reece lent in for a kiss, I kissed him back.

We got back to the hotel and packed then made our way to the airport as the next tour dates were in Ireland. Once we got to Ireland we went to the hotel and fell asleep pretty much straight away.

*Monday 28th March*

*Reeces P.O.V*
We are all going out for dinner after the show in Dublin. I wear black skinny jeans, a white and black checkered top (love yourself cover) and some trainers. I come out the bathroom to see Millie ready, she is wearing a skin tight blue dress, black heels and her hair has been curled. Reece: "Wow! You look amazing!" I say.
Millie: "And you look very handsome!" She replies.

*Millies P.O.V*
We go for dinner at a posh restaurant. I'm seated in between Reece and Blake around a big round table. We order drinks and our food. I put my hands down on Reeces lap, creating circles with my fingers. He moves uncomfortably. Blake notices what we are doing and nugges me as he giggles. We both blush. Our food comes and it is very delicious. I need to go toilet so I get up and Reece follows me. I go toilet as does he and when I walk out the ladies Reece is standing there waiting for me.
Millie: "Perv much?!" I giggle. He giggles back. We finish our meal and make our way back to the hotel.

We go to the lobby for a few drinks. Me and Reece go to sit down but there is only one seat left so Reece sits down whilst holding my hand he pulls me on top of his lap. I giggle as Blake and Nate tell us to go get a room. I blush. I feel Reeces bulge getting bigger so I laugh. He starts to play with my hair which he knows is my guilty pleasure and every so often he whispers rude things into my ear. Drew is siting on the floor by himself so Cerys goes and sits on his lap. They both smirk at each other. Austin and Chloe are siting, snogging like usual. George and Helly are siting next to each other and they are holding hands. Blake and Rachel are whispering things into each others ears every so often and then giggling. Levi and Aliya are snuggled into each other and Nate is siting there feeling upset as his girlfriend couldn't be on tour with him. He starts to walk of to go to his room as he feels alone and upset. "Goodnight!" We all say and he walks off. Our conversations die down as each couple are being lovingly to each other. We decided to go of to our own rooms.

*Reeces P.O.V*
Me and Millie go to our room. I take my clothes of until I'm in my boxers and Millie takes her clothes of until she is in her pants she is about to put her pyjamas on when she catches me staring at her. Millie: "You like what you see aye?!" She says in a sexy way. I nod. I'm siting in bed and Millie comes over to me, she puts her legs around me siting on my lap. She stares at me and I stare back. We start to kiss which turns into us snogging. She places a trail of wet kisses down my neck then starts to suck making me moan "Millie." I place her back onto the bed turn the lights of and I get comfy in bed. She stares in a longing way. Reece: "I was told I was rejected last time because I was drunk so equality and all." She playfully hits me then snuggles up into me. Her arm is around my body and and her head is resting in the crease of my neck. I start to play with her hair and I start to sing at the same time making a smile hit her face resulting in me smiling. We fall asleep not long after.

*Tuesday 29th March*

*Millies P.O.V*
The boys are practicing for the majority of the day so I spend some time with Chloe. Chloe and I go and get our nails done together. I got for purple gelish nails and Chloe goes for red. I get back to the hotel and chill. I'm quite tired and I feel upset so I fall asleep.

*Reeces P.O.V*
Me and the boys have had a few drinks and I'm a bit tipsy. I go to the room trying not to make to much noise but that fails. Millie starts to wake up. Millie: "What are you doing?!" She say angrily. Reece: "Sorry babe, I'm a bit tipsy." Millie: "Just hurry up and get into bed!" She says angry. I go over to the bed and climb in. She faces the other way from me and goes back to sleep. I lie there for a bit then fall asleep too.

*Wednesday 30th March*

When I wake up Millie is all ready up and ready. Reece: "Morning babe." I say in my morning voice. She ignores me. Reece: "What have I done?! Was it because I woke you up last night?" Millie: "Yeah, you never think about anyone else. I was upset yesterday and I needed you but instead you were of drinking!" She shouts. Reece: "I'm sorry babe. What was wrong with you, why where you upset?" I say as I get up and walk towards her. She breaks down and starts to cry. Millie: "I don't know, I feel so worthless and upset all the time and I feel as though every thing is getting on top of me." I hug her as she speaks. Reece: "I'll get on top of you if you want." Reece says and we both giggle. Millie: "I'm being serious, I just want to snuggle in bed with you forever." Reece: "I can arrange that but for now I have to get ready and then go of to get ready for a show. You should come tonight, it will be fun." I suggest. Millie: "I will do." I kiss her and then go of and get ready.

*Millies P.O.V*
The day goes by quickly and then it's time to go to the arena. It's a lot of fun watching everyone perform especially New Hope Club. I watch not taking my eyes of Reece, feeling very proud. They seem to get better and better every time. The show is over so I go back stage to the after party. I spot Reece with Blake and George and I walk over. I stand next to Reece as they finish their conversation. They finish and Blake and George walk of.
Millie: " I don't feel like going to the party so I'm going to go back to the hotel." Reece: "I will come with you and we can snuggle forever just like you want." We go back to the hotel and do just that.

A/N - What's up with Millie? I wonder!
Please give me feedback and please vote.