Chapter 8 - Rebecca

*Friday 8th April*

*Millies P.O.V*
I wake up feeling sad. I just want Reece to be here, to make everything seem better.

Text
Millie: "I miss you xxx"
Reece: "I miss you too xxx"
Millie: "Everything is going wrong. No one will speak to me. I might as well not be here xxx"
Reece: "Just leave it a bit. Rebecca needs time to forgive you xxx"
Millie: "And how long will that be, days, weeks. I don't think I can cope with this."
Reece: "Just keep trying and eventually she'll have to speak to you xxx"
Millie: "I hope so xxx"

I go downstairs not expecting to get any response from anyone.

Millie: "Hey." I say to Rebecca.

I get no response.

Millie: "Please speak to me. I feel so upset that I wasn't here for you and even more upset that you can't forgive me."
Rebecca: "It's not you fault. It was him."
Millie: "What did he do?"
Rebecca takes her time to reply: "He...he...he hurt me. He beat me." She says crying.
Millie: "It's so sorry." I say as I pull her into a hug.
Rebecca: "I was so scared. I felt so alone."
Millie: "You don't need to feel like that now, you're safe and definitely not alone."

We hug for a while in comfortable silence. Rebecca is to scared to leave the house so we stay in. We watch a load of films having some girly time. All the way through it I can't stop thinking of Reece. I miss him so much. I know that if he could of been here then he would of but he has to be on tour. I know we've only tomorrow to wait till we see each other again but I want to see him now. Time goes by and Rebbeca goes of to bed and I follow her not long after.

I get up there and I Reece pops up on Skype. I answer it immediately.

Millie: "Hey."
Reece: "Hey. How did things go today?"
Millie: "Really well, Becca opened up to me."
Reece: "That's so good."
Millie: "I wish I was with you. I know I only have to wait another day but I want you now."
Reece: "I know, everyone wants to be around me."
Millie: "What do you mean by that?" I say suspiciously.
Recce: "Oh it's nothing just Chloe wanted to hang out with me earlier but I couldn't."
Millie: "All right. I'm gonna go as I am tired."
Reece: "Ok, have a good sleep. I love you."

I shut the screen not replying back. I feel bad but I fell jelousy towards Chloe. I tell my self I am being silly. I read my book Looking for Alaska by John Green until I fall asleep.

*Saturday 9th April*

Today is the same as yesterday, slow but spent with Rebecca which makes it ok.

*Sunday 10th April*

Today is the day I see Reece. I'm so happy to see him. I get a knock at the door and I run to open it. Reece is standing there with a bunch of red roses. He's so cute. I hug him. We spent the day chilling and catching up.

A/N - Ok, I know this chapter is really bad but I promise the next one will be better!