Chapter 6 - Nottingham

A/N - I'm sad because Nottingham is the show and sign up I went to.
Also if you keep getting notifications coming through saying I have updated it is because I republished a few of my chapters.

*Sunday 3rd April*

*Reeces P.O.V*
I wake up next to Blake confused and then remember what had happened. I look at my phone expecting a load of texts from Millie and I'm supprised to only see one.

*Text*
Millie: "I'm sorry."

I tear up but immediately wipe it as Blake was there and if he caught me he'd probably rip me about it. I get up quietly and go for a shower. I get out of the shower and Blake is up.

Blake: "Morning. I bet you're tired with all that tossing and turning you did last night."
Reece: "Morning. I'm fine." I snap.
Blake: "Look I'm sorry about you and Millie but there is no need to be like that to me."
Reece: "I'm sorry, I'm just angry and upset."
Blake: "You should talk to her, listen to what she has to say."
Recce: "Huh? Why should I, she kissed my 'friend', no second chances!"

Blake rolls his eyes and goes for a shower. Whilst he is in there I get a knock at the door and I answer it. George is standing there, tears in his eyes. I hug him and he starts to cry.

Reece: "What's wrong?"
George: "Helly. I found out her true colours. She has been horrible to Millie for weeks and yesterday just tipped it of. We argued and we split up and she has gone home."
Reece: "Mate, I'm so sorry."
George wipes hie eyes as he says: "Have you spoken to Millie?"
Reece: "No I haven't."
Geroge: "You should do, I don't trust anything that comes out of Hellys mouth and nor should you."

Blake comes out and George tells him what happened.

Reece: "I have to go back to my room and pack the rest of my stuff, I will see you down in the lobby in 10."

I go off to my room. I open the door with my key to see Millie there packing her stuff.

Reece: "I'm not here to talk, just to get my stuff."

We awkwardly pack our stuff in silence.

Millie: "I think I'm going to go home. There is no point me being here anymore and seeing you just makes things worse."
Reece: "Ok."

I finish and of I go down to the lobby.

*Millies P.O.V*

Millie: I think I'm going to go home. There is no point of me being here anymore and seeing you just makes things worse." I say trying to hold back the tears.
Reece: "Ok."

Anger fills up as all he has to say is ok. He finishes packing and leaves. Tears roll down my face. I get the rest of my stuff and make my way down to the lobby. I bump into Chloe on my way down. We talk about what actually happened with me and Charlie and she understands. I tell her about Reece not speaking to me about it and she hugs me to make me feel better which it does.

Everyone is in the lobby waiting on us. We go to go on the tour bus but there is fans so the boys go and take photos with them. Us girls go on the bus getting dirty looks from the fans. We sit down on the sofa area and talk.