Chapter 14 - Reece is Always There

We got to the house where they were at. I was dreading it, if he has hurt her he doesn't know what's coming to him. We get out the car and walk up to the house. I usher my mum behind me so if anything kicks off then I can keep her safe. I knock at the door carmly. There is no answer so I knock again louder. He opens it, Matt is standing there in front of me.

Millie: "Where is she?"

Matt: "If your on about Rebecca then she's not here."

Millie: "Don't lie to me. Rebecca are you in there?

Matt goes to shut the door but I put my foot in the way and walk in with my mum.

Mum: "It's ok Rebecca we're here to get you."

Rebecca: "I'm up here!" She shouts.

Mum runs upstairs and I follow her. Matt grabs onto my leg and pulls me down.

Millie: "Just get Rebecca."

Matt picks me up and pushes me against the wall.

Millie: "You wont get away with this."

Matt: "Who's gonna know when your all beaten up and dead hey."

Rebecca runs downstairs with my mum. Rebecca heads to the door but Matt grabs her.

Rebecca: "Matt, I know your angry but it's not there falt. Just let them go and you can do what you like with me."

Matt: "You must be mad right."

Matt turns around to me and punches me in the face. Sirens go off and I see it's the police.

Matt: "Who the fuck phoned the police?!"

Millie: "I did."

He let's go of Rebecca and then pushes me up to the wall so he's right in my face. He let's me go then runs off to the back door. We all run to the door to the police.

Mum: "He went out the back way."

That's when I faint. I fall straight to the floor and don't remember anything until I wake up at home. I rub my eyes and wince in pain.

Reece: "Hey, don't get up relax."

My eyes shoot over to the voice recognising it straight away.

Millie: "Reece! What are you doing here?"

I get up and kiss him intensely, he kisses me back.

Reece: "Your mum rang saying that something had happened with Matt and I was straight down here on a train."

Millie: "You really shouldn't have but I'm so happy that you did."

We kiss again.

Reece: "Your mum was pretty shaken up so I don't really know what happened."

I start explaining what happened and he just kisses me over and over.

Reece: "I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you."

Millie: "Babe, there was nothing you could have done. I'm just glad nothing serious happened. Where's my mum and Rebecca?"

Reece: "They had to go to the police station to give a satement."

Millie: "Oh right, so we have the house to our selves."

Reece: "Yeah we do."

I go over to him and straddle him, I look into his eyes as he looks back. I cup his face with my hands and then lean in for a kiss. Our lips move in sink getting rougher the longer the kiss goes on he runs his hands through my hair when I hear the front door open. We imedietly break the kiss and I get up off his lap. My mum and Rebecca come up the stairs and I go over to hug them.

Millie: "What happened? Have they locked him up?

Rebecca: "Yeah they have, because of you!" She shouts as she runs off upstairs.

Millie: "I don't get it? I tried to help her but she feels it's all my fault."

Mum: "I don't really know what's wrong with her but I think you should give her some space."

Millie: "Come on Reece, let's go upstairs."

Reece: "Hey Carol, thanks for phoning me."

Mum: "It's ok hunny."

We go upstairs to my room and I just stop dead in the middle of the floor. Reece comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist whilst placing his head in the crook of my neck. I start to cry as Reece places kisses down my neck, his hands rome my body.

Millie: "I'm sorry Reece, I can't do this now."

Reece: "It's ok, I get it."

We climb into bed, we lie on our sides and he puts his arm around me. I keep crying and Reece keeps planting kisses on my neck. I turn around to face him.

Millie: "Please stop Reece."

He does as I say. We lie there talking for a while until we fall asleep.

A/N - Hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and give me feedback :)