Chapter 9 - Liverpool

A/N - Sorry for not updating for a while.

*Monday 11th April*

*Reeces P.O.V*
I woke up next to Millie who was looking adorable sleeping, I stared at her until she woke up.

Reece: "Morning."
Millie: "Morning."

We get up and get ready to leave for Liverpool. Millie found it hard to say good bye to Rebecca and her mum. She cried on the way to the train station. I tried to make her feel better but nothing worked. We got on the train and chilled. We got to Liverpool and I had an idea. I told Millie to go to the room where I got Blake to write a note for Millie.

*Millies P.O.V*

I go up to mine and Reeces room. I get there and open the door to see a note on the bed. I read it "Be ready in your best for 6 Reece x". It puts a smile on my face I go of and get ready. It turns 6 and I make my way down to the lobby to meet Reece. I get down there and see him dressed in a suit looking very handsome.

Reece: "Wow! You look amazing."
Millie: "And you look very handsome."

We make our way outside and there is a limo waiting for us.

Millie: "Oh my god this is amazing."
Reece: "I'm glad you like it."

We go inside and there is champagne for us. We chat in the limo until we get to the restaurant. Reece links arms with me and walks me into the restaurant. It is full of fairy lights and there is no one else but us and the waiters/waitrisses in their.

Millie: "You have done all this for me." I ask shocked.
Reece: "All for you."

He walks me to the table and pulls my chair out like a gentleman. We sit and look at the menu. We get champagne and order our food. After a while of talking our food comes. I have one of the best nights of my life, just me and Reece.

At the end of the night I say: "Thank you." As I kiss him.
Reece: "My pleasure." He says with a smile.

We go back to the hotel in the limo. We go up to our room where we chill watching rubbish on the telly until we fall asleep.

*Tuesday 12th April*

The boys and I go out into Liverpool. We hire green bikes for the day. The first stop we make is the Beatles museum.

Blake: "The Beatles are such an inspiration."
George: "I agree."
Reece: "Same."

We go to walk inside when we hear someone shout.

Drew: "Blake, George, Reece, Millie."

We turn around to see Drew with Cerys holding hands.

Millie: "Hey love birds."
Cerys: "Says you with Reece."

We go inside and look around. The museums good and the boys enjoy it. Cerys and Drew hire bikes too.

We set of to cycle when Reece says: "I can't remember the code for my bike."

We all laugh.

Drew: "Typical of you."

Reece rings the bike company and gets his code. We then cycle of into Liverpool until the boys need to be back for their show. They go of and do their show but I stay back at the hotel. I Skype Rebecca to see how she is and she is doing good which makes me feel better. I fall asleep watching tv.

*Wednesday 13th April*

Today is a chill day for me as the boys are of doing interviews. I go to the concert as I haven't been to one in a while. I get there and sit with Cerys, Aliya and Chloe and Rachel. We have a good time at the concert. We go back stage and The Vamps are there. I end up talking to James about Rebecca and how my life is going. It helps now that we have had that chat. We go back to the hotel and fall asleep pretty much straight away.

A/N - Sorry it's not a long chapter but I hope you enjoyed it any way.