Chapter 13 -Tears & Goodbyes

*Monday 18th April*

*Millies POV*

My alarm goes off, blaring through the hotel room. I don't wanna get up, it's not that I can't be bothered, it's just that I know that when I get up, we'll all have to leave, say our final good byes, until the next time.

I don't even know when 'the next time' will be.

I switch off my alarm and drag myself out if bed, I don't bother with a shower because I'm really not in the mood. I apply a tiny amount of make up, put my hair in a French plait, and slip on my jeans, hoody + Converse.

I hear Reece getting up, he walks over to me and wraps his hand round my waist and rests his head on my shoulder.
Reece: I really don't want you to go baby.
He mumbles.
Millie: I know, me neither.

He sighs and we go and brush our teeth.

About half an hour later, we're all stood in the lobby ready to go to the train station.

We finally arrive and we all stop dead on our tracks. This is it, I have to say good bye to my boyfriend and my bestfriends.

Millie: I really don't want to go.
I feel myself about to cry

Cerys: I don't want to either, but it's worse for you because you're getting split apart from Reece, I'm going home with Drew, I'm so sorry, I promise that sometime soon, we'll all meet up again.

Millie: I hope so, I'm gonna miss you so much.

Cerys: I'm gonna miss you too babe.

I move onto Drew next.

Millie: I suppose I'll miss you to, ya douche.

Drew: hey! I guess I'll miss you aswell midget.

I laugh and give him a hug, I say goodbye to the others and I finally get to Reece.

Millie: I'm gonna miss you the most, I can't imagine what I'm gonna do with out you.

I wrap my arms around his neck and begin to cry.

Reece: hey hey heyy, don't cry babe, it won't be too long until we meet again, I love you to the moon and back, now go and catch your train before you miss it.

Millie: I love you to the moon and back too, and okay, bye Reece.

I sob. Reece waves as I wheel my suitcase onto the train, I sit on my seat and look out at the others who are all waving at me. I wave back and wipe the tears streaming down my face.

I've been on the train for about an hour now and I've just been sat here, staring out the window with 5sos blaring from my head phones.

My phone keeps going off occasionally but I don't look because I know it'll be Reece and I'll just start crying if I read them.

*3 hours later*

I'm finally here and strangely, it feels good to be home, I thought I'd hate it because I'd miss Reece too much, like obviously I miss him, but I miss home too.

I get a taxi to my house, I walk in and my mum jumps of the couch and gives me a hug.

Mum: I MISSED YOU SO MUCH

Millie: I MISSED YOU TOO! Where's Rebbecca?

Mum: oh she told me that we was going out to meet a friend.

Millie:What friend?

Mum: she didn't say

Millie:do you know where she's going?

Mum: She didn't tell me but before she went, she ran upstairs to get her bag and she left her phone on the table and she got a message from and unknown number tell her to meet her at 'his new address' which is *random address*

My face instantly drops.

Millie: YOU DO REALISE THAT THAT IS MATT'S HOUSE RIGHT?!

Mum: WHAT?! OH MY GOD!

Millie: WE NEED TO FIND HER BECAUSE SHE COULD GET SERIOUSLY HURT.

Mum: okay, quick, get in the car!!

Me and mum set off to try and find Rebecca. I really hope that nothing happens to her, if he lays a finger on her, that's it, he's not getting away with anything this time..

*A/N*

HEYYYY. It's @ceryslovesdrew here, Millie asked me to write this for her ++ she done a chapter on mine, my book is called ' Love Hurts' you should check it out if you haven't already :) gotta love self promo :))) anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter :)