Chapter 3 - Birmingham

A/N - I hope you enjoy.

*Friday 25th March*
*Millies P.O.V*
Today was the first show and because of that I decided to give Reece some what a supprise. Reece was still asleep when I woke up which was good. I ordered room service for breakfast. It came and I then woke Reece up.
Reece: "Aww this is so sweet!" He said in his deep morning voice and lent in for a kiss.
We ate and then got ready.

Reece went of to do his final sound checks. I was on my own for pretty much the whole day which I didn't mind. Blake and George where in on the supprise too yet they didn't know what it was. I got a text from George saying now would be the best time for the supprise so I got a taxi over to the arena.

When I got there I didn't give him his supprise straight away I waited a bit. Hometown, Conor Maynard and The Tide had performed and The Vamps where on now. New Hope Club were on in half an hour so I decided now would be the best time for the supprise. I'm looking around for Reece and I find him. I walk over to him, he is with The Tide, George and Blake.
Millie: "Hey babe I was wondering if you could come with me, I have a supprise for you!" I said in a sexy way. The boys start to tease Reece as he walks away with me holding my hand.

I walk him to his and the boys dressing room. I open the door, pull him in and then push him up against the door locking it. I start to kiss him passionately and he kisses me back. Suddenly there is a loud knock at the door. Reece goes over to the door and opens it. George is there smirking.
George: "You need to come now as we are on stage in 10 minutes."
Reeces looks at me.
Reece: "Sorry, duty calls." He says and of he goes.

I go back of into the crowd to watch them. I'm screaming my head of feeling very proud. They announce that one fan will be able to back stage to meet them. Blake picks a girl who has long brown hair and green eyes. When the show finishes I go back stage. I see the girl talking to Blake hitting it of. I go upto Reece and George.
Millie: "I see Blakes hit it of with that girl. What's her name?"
George: "Yeah, he has. Her name is Rachel."
Me, Reece and George chuckle. By the time it is to go home Blake has all ready exchanged numbers with Rachel and they have kissed.

When we get back to the hotel George, Blake and The Tide go of together and me and Reece go back to our room.

*Reeces P.O.V*
We go back to our room. We snuggle in bed her head is on my chest and my hands are on her stomach. We slowly fall asleep.

*Saturday 26th March*
*Millies P.O.V*
Reece leaves me to sleep as he has a signing to do with The Tide. I get up and text Cerys to see if she wants to do anything today and she does. We go into town for some lunch together. She points to my neck.
Cerys: "Excuse me, what's that?"
I blush as I know she is pointing to the hickey Reece left me. We finish our lunch then make our way back to the hotel. I don't go to the show tonight as I went yesterday so I chill in my room.

Once the show is over everyone comes to our room. Austin orders us some alcoholic drinks. They come and we get a bit drunk. We decide to play truth or dare but no one can get angry and storm off. It is Blake first and he goes for truth. Blake and Rachel say they aren't a couple so Nate asks "Do you want Rachel?" Rachel blushes.
Blake: "Of course I do, she is one sexy thing." We all laugh at his response. It is Cerys' turn and she goes for dare. I say "Go straddle Drew and leave him a hickey." With no hesitation she does. George says: "Enough." jokingly and they stop. Blake: "Are you upset George that Helly isn't doing that to you?" He says sarcastically. Helly gets up goes to George straddles him and then snogs him. It's Aliyas turn and she says dare. She has to take Levi back go their room and do it and off they go. Reece starts to feel sick and rushes to the toilet. Everyone leaves to give Reece some space. We lie in bed and I snuggle into him. I kiss him on the lips passionately to say good night but as he is drunk he trys to take it further but I tell him no. He falls asleep and so do I not long after.

A/N - Blakes gf insta is @/sunsetvamps. I won't be uploading again today but I most likely will do tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please give me feedback and please vote.