Chapter 11 - Manchester

A/N - Sorry for not updating in a while but I'm off school for a week now so I'll be able to update more!

*Saturday 16th April*

*Reeces P.O.V*
Reece: "Millie, you need to wake up, we need to leave for Manchester."
Millie: "What? What's the time?
Reece: "It's 6 in the morning and we are leaving at half 6 so you need to hurry up and get ready."
Millie: "Yeah ok I will do."

Millie gets up and gets ready whilst I pack our things. I finish before she gets ready so I go sit down and go on my phone.

Millie: "I'm ready."
Reece: "Finally."
Millie: "Well I'm sorry."

We go down to the lobby where everyone else is.

Rebecca: "Waiting on you again! Was it Reece with his hair?" She laughs as she speaks.
Reece: "Me?! It was Millie taking for ever to get ready!"

We go onto the bus, most people are tired as it is early so they go to sleep.

Nate: "WAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUP!!" Nate shouts.
Aliya: "Oh shut up Nate!"
Nate: "Oooo sorry modey pants. It's time to get up as we're here at Manchester."

Everyone gets up and goes inside the hotel.

Levi: "Me and Aliya are going back to bed."
Drew: "Yeah, so are me and Cerys."
Blake: "Rachel?"
Rachel: "Sure let's sleep."
Reece: "I'm going to stay down here, anyone wanna join me?"
George: "I'm would but priorities and all."
Chloe: "I will."
Austin: "I'm going bed so bye."
Millie: "I'll stay."

We get a table and sit down. Chloe sits next to me whilst Millie sits opposite me. I talk to Chloe and get into a conversation with her, she starts being flirty and I think Millie notices.

Millie: "I'm gonna go."
Reece: "Oh ok."

She goes off up to the room. Chloe carrys on being flirty. I get uncomfortable so I think of a way for me to go. I pretend to get a text.

Reece: "Oh look, I just got a text from Millie, she says she's not feeling well so I'm gonna go up to her."
Chloe: "Oh ok sure."
Reece: "I'm sorry."
Chloe: "No its ok I understand."

I go back up to the room.

Reece: "Hey."

She ignores me.

Reece: "What's wrong with you? Was it Chloe because nothing happened if your worried."
Millie: "Ok."

The day goes bye quickly until I'm needed at the show. Millie is skypeing Rebbeca when I leave so I don't disturb her.

*Millies P.O.V*
Reece leaves for the show but I'm skypeing Rebecca so I'll go up afterwards. I finish skypeing then get ready. Once I'm ready I call a cab over to the show. When I get there the show has started. Conor is on right now and it's nearly time for The Tide. The Tide are half way through their performance when I see some sort of coloured figures come up on stage.

Aliya: "Is that The Vamps?!"
Chloe: "I think so."

The Vamps pranked them and it was funny. The Tide finished and The Vamps came on. New Hope Club where coming on. They came on and Blake ran down the stage before going to his mic to sing. He bent down immediately.

Rachel: "Omg, his mic has been lowered really low."
Millie: "Oh yeah haha."

The show is near the end and it's Tris' drum solo. He starts as everyone comes on the stay dressed in their party gear. The show finishes and I go back stage.

Millie: "That was a great show and the pranks were very funny."
Reece: "Aha thanks. I'm going to stay at the after party are you?"
Millie: "I don't think so, you enjoy yourself."
Reece: "Oh ok."

I go back to the hotel where I chill and fall asleep. Reece follows not long after.

A/N - Sorry if it's not a good chapter. Please vote and give me feedback :)