Callie- Chapter 1

Six Months Later....

Callie-

As I was on my way Home I was walking on the sidewalk i didn't realize how pitiful people where I knew exactly where they would be, Where i left them I mean They probably are still laying on the floor, i did a rewind for them...It's better that way they don't have to remember what i've been doing. some man bumped into me i stopped and turned My eyes staring Daggers the guy chuckled "Why are you wearing Black? it's hot out!"
Then i walked up to him My Black Heels clicked on the sidewalk and i gave him a grin then i stabbed him the look of horror on his face put me in a good mood. i walked on, My hair was put in a sleek Ponytail My leather leggings and jacket were not hot. i walked up to the front door and Stopped a sly grin across my face, This was going to be fun. I flicked my hand and the doors flew open and i walked in It didn't take long, I heard Spencer yell

"Callie!?!"

Then everyone ran in and stared at me with shock and that made me glad. When Alex saw me he frowned "Callie?"

"Hi Guys" my voice was calm and i was completely Emotionless then Spencer pulled his weapon.

"Eva"

I smiled and tilted my head "No Dear, I killed her a while ago"

They all looked really confused And Scared Alex looked like the bright one was putting it together.

"A while ago? You were gone for one night?"

I Snapped and a Calendar appeared in front of him "Look, It's been 6 Months Time Really flies when you can't remember it"

Alex and the others Stared at it in disbelief then Adam spoke up.

"Since it's October, Shouldn't you be...Dead"

I smiled at him then looked around "I've been Re-born"

He frowns "Into what?"

"Sweethearts, I'm a god"

Alex dropped the paper "A what? Callie what did you do?"

I Gave an eerie grin "Don't you remember?"

I looked around Alex looked Confused and worried and a little mad "Who did this to you Callie?"

I shrug "I did."

I clasped my hands together as i took in the shock "Well Since i'm back i think i'll need my own place...I always liked the Mansion across the street, I think that's where the Gardener worked"

Alex looked freaked out so did Spencer and everyone else and i was enjoying it Just because i was a nice Person I turned and faced the Door

"Let's go, just one more thing...Hermes!!"

I heard a Muffled "No" from behind as My Butler walked in I could See Alex's Face off horror he walked and walked up to me holding his staff he looked powerful. How cute. He looked mad

"Yes, Callie"

I looked around "Do me a favor, I killed something down the road be a doll and clean that up while i show my Friends the new house"

He nodded and disappeared in some smoke i will give it to Alex he is semi tough he walked up to me and touched my shoulder

"Callie, What did you do?"

I looked at him Innocently "Nothing"

I smiled "Come on, let's go get my house"

I walked out and only a few Dared to come Alex, Gabe, Spencer, Sara and To my surprise Adam as we walked to the front door Alex walked up to me as i knocked

"What's your plan Callie? What do you think you're doing? You're not going to kill these people, You can't"

I look at him "You don't think i'm strong enough?"

"No i don't think you are, Why don't you enlighten me on all powerful you're really are" I couldn't tell if he was trying to be sarcastic or mean but i just smiled.

"You're about to find out"

Finally the Maid opened the door i smiled "Why hello"

then I cut her down with a dagger she fell over and i tossed it behind me i turned and Sara looked like passing out Alex i guess he was trying to keep it together but he just stared at the Maid eh. I walked in and They followed. i walked around for a second i heard something going on in the Kitchen Hm. I walked in Slowly and just before i was about to i heard Sara say "Stop"

I turned and Smiled

"Sara? Did you want something?"

"Callie, What are you doing"

I raise an eyebrow "I believe we have already talked about this, I'm getting a new house" then i walked in Aw I saw a Mom and Grandpa the Mom screamed and threw a pan i dodged effortlessly Then i threw two Daggers that landed in their necks then Alex tried to Arm lock me i pushed him off and turned

"What was your plan" i walked closer and my voice rose

"Tie me to a chair!"

Then the dad walked in on us and I snapped and so Did his Neck. Sara let out a gasp then Alex tries again and I push him off and turn me heel and walk to the other room How many more, Hermes? It takes a couple seconds then i hear him in my head One Teen and an eight year old i nod then Smile and i walk upstairs and say

"Oh children!"

That got everyone into a panic i heard Spencer "Callie, Oh Gosh no!"

as i walked upstairs and entered the rooms they were not there i was going to ask then i heard The Child's room I walked in and Alex tried to Arm lock me i threw him to the wall.

"Alex, I do not want to hurt you"

He stands back up "Okay Well i'm Perfectly Willing to get hurt"

I Nod "No...I don't think you are"

Then i flicker my hand and Freeze them in their place then i see the kid he was throwing things at me and i smiled

"Don't be afraid, it will be painless"

then i look over at the teen "But, My Friends Need to learn a lesson so it will be full of pain for you"

I walked up to the little Kid and touched it's forehead and it turned to dust then i turned to the crying Teen then i Patted his Shoulder then Picked him up by his neck and Looked Alex in the eye while I killed The Teen I heard Adam speak "You're a monster"

I looked at him with no expression "You Guys Turned me into this"

I saw the Light die in his eyes and dropped him then i smiled

"Is that enough power for you, Alex?"

i unfroze then Alex just stood there then i looked around

"Well I need to clean my home and Redecorate, So I'll put you guys back to your homes and Don't bother trying to even step foot on the grounds right now. I have a protection over it so it will feel like you were struck by lightning, Won't kill you but you will be out for a few days, And the Same thing goes for if any off you try to leave you're grounds, And don't worry I'm doing this for your protection, Sleep well"

I snapped and they were gone i looked around "Hermes!"

He appeared "Yes?"

I pointed to the bodies "Clean the place up and i want a re-Decorating Black and Leather are what you have to go on, Do not Disappoint me"

I started to leave and i heard him Mutter an Okay then i walked to the Study and sat down I needed more than one Person to house keep. Maybe i'll Get Apollo...Or Ares I grinned This is going to be fun.