Callie-Chapter 9

-Callie

We parked the car and got out and Spencer smiled

"Fun right?"

I shrug and he gestures to the hotel "Best one in Florida...Or that's what the lady at the rest area said"

I move my annoying jacket up and sigh "I prefer a place colder, Like alaska and i hate these clothes"

He shakes his head "come on, it'll be fun we can go to Disney world and since when do you hate Jeans?"

I turn to him "Since i became a god"

He rolls his eyes "Rule two No god talk ok?"

I frowned "You said their was only one rule"

He shrugs "I lied, Come on let's go get a room"

I follow him inside and while he talks his phone buzzed i counted 15 times it was extremely annoying i grabbed his phone and looked so ....Alex is calling i debated on answering i doubt he likes me or any off them If spencer sees how much they like to abandon people maybe I could convince Dad to give him powers...Spencer turned around and held up the key I handed him his phone and followed him into the elevator once we got to our room his stupid Phone continued to ring I pick up his phone and crush it with my hands Spencer's face was priceless.

"Callie! My phone!"

I force a smile 'Rule three no phones"

He glared at me before handing me a picture off disney world He grinned "We're going there tomorrow"

I force a smile "Can't wait"

The hear a knock at the door and immediately assume it's them ready to take us back I turn to Spencer and he frowned "Why do you look so worried?"

he walks over and opens the door and continues "I had them send us Pizza"

I nodded Pretended to care was by far the hardest thing i've had to done in a while being how reckless i am i pushed my freaking emotions so far back i thought i wouldn't need them when i went back to dad's but sense i'm not there and he is being so nice i honestly can't get them back i mean i probably could have someone else do it like my father he could do it, but seeing as all he wants to do is make me emotionless so i'm fairly sure he wouldn't help me i could freeze time and go back just long enough to make him fix it but it's my mistake so i don't want to do that...which is why i'm faking it the more i do that i think they temporarily come back maybe honestly i don't know. fake being worried is hard to I know the normal callie would be very worried about them coming so that what i'm doing even though i could easily make us untraceable like i've been doing i had nothing to worry about and i could sense if they came close to us so i could just let them or go away i know eventually Spencer will want to go back but i won't they had their chance i've tried to be normal but they hate me they are so dead set on fixing me they haven't realized they were pushing me away. I grab a slice of pizza and turned to Spencer and he turned to me.

"I have a question"

I nod urging him to ask He sighs "You're not going to like the question"

I shrug "oh well"

He sets his pizza down "What happened the night you went with Odin?"

I set mine down and force a smile "You're right i don't like this one, but i'll answer"

I think back a little before saying "I was dying and i told Alex that and then you got sick and i wanted to fix you and my Dad fixed you and told me i had to come when called then later that day he called and i ran out the door"

He looks down "Then we started passing out"

I shake my head "Not necessarily"

He frowns "Wait what?"

I shrug "When the years went by it was months on earth you guys were going out of your minds looking for me you thought something horrible had happened and you saw what evil things i had done for him to earn his trust i had to do a lot of things"

He looked extremely confused "How does that explain why we passed out"

I nod "Because when i wanted to leave i didn't want you to remember that so i went back and i wiped them, you're minds so you did pass out just on the day i did it not on the day i left"

He stands and runs his fingers through his hair "You have killed people we have seen that much what's worse than that"

I turn away remembering all the bad i caused on the world when i look back at him "If you were to remember that...you would want to kill me because i am a monster"

He shakes his head 'We would never -"

I shrug "That was what you wanted to do, you were planning on killing me the day i wiped your memories"

He frowns "Think Callie we would never do that"

I nod "You wouldn't but if you knew the things i did, you would "

He sits back down "Prove it"

I grin "you know what's annoying you knowing how to push my buttons"

I snap and we sit in silence for a few seconds before Spencer frowns

"Uh Callie, What did you do?"

Honestly i wanted to now curl up in a ball and cry but that's good! because i got that feeling back.

"I've just allowed My best friend to remember who the real monster is, Luke i let him remember, so when they come you can see how much he hates me i didn't let him remember my father though"

He smiles 'Yes but maybe he will also remember the torture you were put through"

I shrug "It doesn't matter, i let him know our location...can we go to disney now?"

He hold out his hand "Absolutely"