Chapter 1

Moaning was what caught my attention.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah. More!" I heard as I cleaned down the dusty bookshelf in the living room.

The living room was blandly painted in white with beige furniture at various parts of the room. It had a flat-screen Samsung TV mounted on the wall and a trap door behind this bookcase that could spin into a bar. There was a black leather three-piece sofa set; it had a chocolate carpet and a medium-size golden chandelier with diamonds at the edges.

Fancy, I know. It was owned by a rich snob what would you expect?

Master Nicalus was at it again, once again, he had taken home his secretary and they were on the couch in the entertaining room fucking.

Paying no attention to them – which was quite hard because she was a screamer – I continued to dust.

A butler's job was not an easy one. If you slacked off you would lose your job and I needed this job... Well, not need more like I had to keep it. If I don't it'll be in a load of bull with my boss.

Plus, I enjoy hearing her scream but she was much louder and I mean much louder... especially when I drove this dick into her a few days ago. Yeah, been there done that.

When she got a ride off the Jovaughn Express, she was screaming inaudible things and when I was through, she was wobbling like a penguin. The price you pay for a good dick.

After a few more minutes of dusting, I finally finished cleaning the room. Now, I can go slack off. I was about to walk out of the room when the phone rang, I wanted to ignore it but I couldn't.

I walked over to the white landline phone, cursing under my breath and answered.

"Hello, Alberstein residence?"

'Oh hey Troy, where is Nicalus?' a woman with a heavy British accent asked droopily.

It was Dyan, Nicalus' so call fiancée.

I have never seen the chick but damn she must be quite oblivious for Nicalus to cheat on her like that.

I mean I'm no saint but, I wouldn't cheat on a sexy, beautiful woman. As long as she served the cookies.

"He's busy," I replied not the least bit interested in keeping up this conversation. Yeah, he's real busy. Screwing out his secretary's brains.

Just then, another set of moans came from the room.

Can't she hear that?

'Tell him we need to speak right now. If you don't mind Troy.'

Of course, I mind but she was the boss' fiancée and if I went against her I'll feel the wrath.

I rolled my eyes as she said my so-called name. Troy, can you think of a more cliché Playboy name to use as a cover. Yeah, cover as in a different identity.

I was known as Troy Perkins, your humble, playboy butler.

It was the best cover I could get without anyone getting suspicious. Plus, I needed to be on the inside for the job I had to do. It was tricky and required earning the trust of my target.

"Ms., I'm afraid he's quite busy-"

'Tell him it is urgent! I need to speak with him bloody now!' she demanded.

Damn, my ear was aching. Was she riding her red wave or something? Hell, women can be so demanding especially when they want some good dick.

"Right away, ma'am," I replied nonchalantly.

I placed the phone on the table, walked over to door to the entertainment room and knocked it.