Chapter 11

I yawned; covering my mouth. I blinked twice and focused on the desk in front of me.

Rays of sunshine peeked in through the mauve curtains; brightening the room. The rays danced over the floors and furniture; the dust dancing haphazardly within.

I was in Nicalus' office waiting on him to address me.

About what? I am just as clueless as you, but the only thing I knew was that he better get his ass in here now. I hated waiting, I was the most impatient person I knew but somehow she got me to wait.

I waited on her to lean in and kiss me. I waited... and she just pecked my cheek! That wasn't the kiss I was hoping for.

Yeah, yeah I know she was Nicalus' fiancée but hell I wanted her. I always wanted what wasn't mine but she was different. She was the first woman that didn't give in to her attractions towards me. She was about to kiss me – who knew maybe we would have done a lot more – and she diverted to my cheek.

The memory kiss was running around in my mind.

Why didn't she kiss me? Most girls would devour my mouth but she didn't even look fazed. What the fuck was she playing at?

Suddenly the office door opened and I straightened up. I was in a white dress shirt, black vest, shoes and pants; I was killing it. I looked like a sexy motherfucker, if I do say so myself.

I looked at Nicalus as he took a seat. He was in a grey suit, his hair in a low ponytail and he had on glasses but he still managed to look like a serial killer. His blue eyes looked up at me and he gave a tight smile.

"Troy, I hoped you had a great time at the party." he said, I nodded. "Good. I know I had fun, both during and after."

I clenched my jaw as he looked down on his desk.

Yeah, I bet he had fun. Revving out Dyan's p–

"Well, last night was all fun and game but today it's time to get back to work. I have to leave the island for a while." I stared at him. Please don't tell me we're going to do what I think you're going to do.

"I would like you to help out and keep an eye on Dyan."

He did it.

"You're the only one in this place that I trust–" I mentally laughed. Me? Trust? Trust me to thrust the Jovaughn express in her and make her scream my name? Sure you can.

He looked up and gave me a serious look. "She will have some wedding stuff to do; you'll have to help her. Also, if any man comes up to her too suggestively I expect you to protect her."

Ha! You're leaving one of those men in charge of her protection, you should burn those college certificates because you really have no sense. "Picture her as your little sister, you wouldn't allow anyone to harm your little sister now would you?"

I mentally shook my head. The things I wanted to do to her if I imagined her as my sister... I would have a one-way ticket to hell. Imagine taking her from behind, I couldn't do that to my sister. I nearly gagged in disgust.

"Good. So, I'll be gone for a few days, matter of fact my plane leaves in an hour," he said as he took up his suitcase and rose from his seat. "I am leaving her safety in your hands; take care of her or you're going to need a cure for death when I'm done with you."

Ha, the man has jokes.

I answered in the affirmative and smiled. I'll take care of her alright, real good care of her. He nodded and left the room, I followed behind him.

"She's in her room. Ask her what she wants to do, just don't make her max out my cards; it's just a wedding we're not starting a circus," he said and dashed down the hall.

The sound of car tires screeching could be heard minutes later as he drove away.

I sighed and walked towards Dyan's room. This should be fun.

I knocked on the door; I heard a soft mumbling saying 'come in'. I twisted the knob and stepped in. My heart shot to my throat and my boy shot up in my pants.

In front of me was Dyan. She was tangled in the sheets and her hair was all over the place but what got me up was what she was in, nothing.

Well as far as I could see. The sheet was covering her ass but her long legs were left out. Her left leg was bent and the right was straightened out. My eyes trailed up her leg, admiring the firmness and thickness until it ended at the sheet. My eyes then roamed to the other imagining it across my waist while I traced her skin, thrusting deep.

She shuffled in her bed, turning on her back. If it was possible, I felt myself rise higher. She was in a white tank top and her nipples were visible. I could feel them in my mouth as if my tongue was licking them right this moment.

I groaned and her eyes shot open. She looked up screaming and I turned around.

"Oh my god! What are you doing in here?!" Dyan shouted.

I heard the sheets rustle as she fought with them. "I knocked and you said come in."

She stopped and I could feel her eyes burning a hole in my head.

"I. Said. Coming!" she exploded.

"Oh," was my only reply.

"Yes, oh. Now get the hell out!" she screamed as she threw an object at my ass.

I opened the door and grinned. "If you wanted to touch my ass you could have asked. No need to throw things at it."

I closed the door as another object came flying at me. I laughed as I remembered how her face looked. She was blushing, eyes red and her hair looked like a tumbleweed. She looked like she was awaiting an undertaker; she was not a morning person.

I walked down the hall, trying to get my mind off her and get my boy down. It was hard when her thick, juicy legs popped up in my head. I groaned as I stiffened farther. I walked faster until something caught my attention.

"Five."

I looked around as I heard that sound.

"Five."

My eyes landed on a closet door and I stopped outside it.

"Five."

I looked at the floor and saw it was a bit wet. I raised an eyebrow. Why was it wet?

I grabbed the knob and turned it. Who was in there and what were they going on about?

I opened the door and stepped in. Thud, I heard as water drenched me and a bucket fell on my head.