Chapter 7

I had done many fucked up things in my life. I sexed my tutor in high school – who was three years older than me – we did it in the library during school hours and I had to push a book in her mouth to hush her screams.

Next was my partner, she was married, had a little girl. We did it in her car outside her house. Her husband saw on the surveillance footage and he divorced her, taking her daughter.

That is why the agency made me work alone. I may be sex-addicted but I was one of the best agents they had. I had slept with many girls in many different places, ranging from maids to bosses. I had a problem, women would just look at me and want to jump my gun...and I would let them, not a shred of morality clouding my decision.

They knew what they signed on with when they pursued me and they would reap the consequences.

So, here and now with Sharona, was another fucked up thing but like the other times, I wouldn't stop it.

Every action has its consequence and if she wanted to sex me in a food closet, so be it but she had better be prepared to be fucked up.

I grabbed her thighs pulling her so our chests were touching. My mouth moved roughly against hers, our tongues ravishing each other. She snaked her hands in my hair pulling hard, causing me to moan and deepen our kiss.

I pulled away kissing her neck down to her clavicle, she arched her back and moaned.

My lips gently kissed her breasts and she shivered. I used my tongue to evoke my pleasurable torture on her nipple, goosebumps exploding on her skin.

Groaning I grabbed the other breast slipping out her nipple and played with it. Her moans were like a musical track, in a constant rhythm, music to my fucking ears.

Just what I admired about her she was a loud one maybe a bit too loud.

"Keep your voice down," I whispered huskily in her ear. She nodded, writhing in my arms.

Her eyes rolled back as I dipped my tongue between her breasts licking teasingly. I trailed the curves of her bosom with my tongue and she arched towards my face moaning 'Troy'.

She was getting too loud.

I reached over to the shelf grabbing the first thing I touched and stuck it, a cucumber, into her mouth.

Sharona looked at me wide-eyed before taking it out and eying me hungrily. "Are you sure this is what you want in my mouth?"

My interest was piqued but we came to fuck not suck that could be addressed later. "Maybe another time."

I stood up grabbing her ass and placed her on an empty shelf. Her core was against my cock and my mind was running wild. My boy wanted in.

I pulled the string on her bikini bottoms and pulled it from under her. She giggled, and I took the cucumber placing it in her mouth before pulling down my shorts.

"Bite down when a scream comes and enjoy a nice vegetable while you're at it," I didn't even waste time pushing into her.

She bit hard and I heard a crunch. I pulled out, hammering in again. She bit harder.

I fucked her fast before slowing down and picking up the pace once more.

The shelf rattled and screeched beneath us.

Her nails dug into my back and my hands gripped her thighs roughly. Sweat caked my forehead and our bodies. It was so bad it was blinding me as it dripped into my eyes.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as I hit her spot, harder and harder with each thrust.

I felt her tighten against me and I knew she was near. I continued the torture until she found her release. Burying her nails in my shoulders, eyes rolling back and the cucumber fell from her mouth halved as she came down from cloud nine.

I pulled out not finding my climax.

This was weird. Why was this not as pleasurable as before? Why was my body not functioning as before?

This kind of hide and sex would give me thrills but it wasn't especially with Sharona.

All I could feel was disgust.

I pulled up my shorts and walked away from her.

"Troy? What's wrong?"

I ignored her.

"Troy?"

"Troy?!" My body froze. A thick British accent filled my ears.

Fuck! Dyan... I ran my hand through my hair furiously. How am I going to explain this? What will she think? Why was I so stupid to do Sharona here?!

"Troy?!" Dyan called again. My heartbeat was off the charts.

Her footsteps were echoing in the kitchen. Fuck! Fuck! She couldn't see us like this!

I looked at Sharona who was fixing her bikini bottoms, smirking.

Sharona walked over to me, running her hands over my shoulder from the back. She leaned towards my ear and I could feel her breath on my earlobe.

My mind was clouded.

What will Dyan do if she saw us? Will she hate me? Will she think I'm a playboy? Given I was but I didn't want her to view me as others did.

I didn't want to be just a fuck boy to he— wait, why was I even worrying about what she thought?

Sharona's hands gripped my shoulders and pulled me back on her body. She was sitting on a box and I fell between her legs, Sharona petting my head.

"Your bestie is going to get the shock of her life," she whispered.

I tried to trash out of her grip but she tightened her hold.

"Move, I scream and bestie will come here," she grabbed my chest. "I saw how you stared at her boy-toy Troy. You're mine and I won't share. She needs to see that."