Chapter 16

I opened the door of the Audi and allowed her to step out.

My eyes were stuck on her lips as she smiled at me. They then moved to her leg as she placed it on the pavement. She slowly rose out of the car and my eyes were glued on her breasts as she came up. I felt her hand on my face and I looked up to see her mochas staring at me with amazement.

"Thank you for escorting me today even though you did ditch me for a while it was appreciated," she smiled.

I wanted to just lean forward and kiss those soft lips but this was not the place.

"It was my pleasure, cupcake."

She giggled and leaned forward. She kissed my cheek then her lips moved to my ear. She nibbled my ear lobed, licking it then trailed down to my neck where she nibbled and sucked.

Her soft lips felt so delicate on my neck. I could feel myself being turned on.

She pulled away and walked towards the mansion.

"I'll see you later, Troy," she whispered.

I watched her walk away, shamelessly staring at her ass.

It had been all secret glances, hands touching and leg rubbing since that kiss. It was as if a horny switch had been turned on in her body.

Sometimes her hands would try and journey to my dick and I would hit brake accidentally. She was the perfect example of a wanting, horny ass woman and it was taking all in me not to fuck the hell out of her.

I had no problem fucking a girl but she had to tell me she wanted it and most times she has to be in sound mind. Right now Dyan wasn't in her sane mind it was all body.

She disappeared through the doors blowing me a kiss and I winked at her.

Such a fucking tease.

Suddenly I heard a groan from the car. "Ah... What's going on?"

I turned around to look at a half-asleep Ethan. I shook my head and helped him up.

"Come on kid your mom must be thinking of how to kill me if I don't bring you back," I stated. "I think cutting off my boy is one of those ways and I'm gonna need that so let's go."

He grumbled something as I walked up the steps to the mansion but it was too disoriented to understand.

"Yeah, yeah let's go kid."

***

I groaned as my ringtone blasted through my eardrums.

I reached over on the nightstand and grabbed the phone. I accepted it and let out a groggy hello.

'Um, Troy?' My eyes widened as that sexy British accent filled my ears.

"Yes, Dyan?" Why was she calling me?

I looked at the time on the phone and saw One thirty-five. Too fucking early.

'I was wondering if you could come over and keep me company.'

I blinked and looked at the phone to ensure that Dyan was really on the phone and it wasn't my mind playing tricks on me.

"Huh?" I replied shocked. She wanted me to keep her company.

'Can you come over, please?' she asked. 'If you're not up to it it's okay –'

"No, I'm up to it. I'll be there in the next five minutes."

'Thank you, Troy. I owe you,' she said then hung up.

What will you repay me with is what plagues me, Dyan.