Chapter 24

Her tongue wrestled with mine in a passionate kiss as if it was her sole reason for existing.

I growled in content as she teased my crotch with hers rotating her hips so provocatively. She squealed in excitement as I grabbed her ass and pulled her close until her soft mounds were pressed against my chest. Her hands roamed down my jacket slowly prying it off my shoulders allowing it to fall onto the bed. She slowly pulled my buttons running her fingers teasingly over my chest.

"Dyan," I growled as she pushed her hands into my shirt running her hands over my pecks.

"A little more," she moaned as she kissed pecked my lips before nibbling on my neck. "Please a little longer."

Her voice rendered me silent as she tortured my body with her kisses and wandering hands. Damn this girl was making me careless with these frequent make-out sessions.

We were in Dyan's room eating off each other's face as some may say. She had cornered me in the hall and requested my presence for a dance practice so she could properly catch the dance moves.

These dance practices ended up with us making out on her bed coming so close to doing the dirty deed before something came up stopping us. Since our kiss at that morning picnic, we hadn't been able to keep our hands off each other. I wanted her, she wanted me. It was hard enough staying away from her now I had a bad case of blue balls every time our practice was over.

I had frequent cold showers because of it and they've been anything but pleasurable. My hands had worked overtime but sometimes they weren't enough. I wanted to be balls deep in Dyan so fucking bad.

She unbuttoned my shirt completely pushing it off my shoulders while kissing my jawline. She pushed my torso onto the bed at smiled crookedly before licking her lips.

She brought her head down to nibble on my clavicle and I growled as my pants suddenly became too tight. She licked down to my pecks sucking on each nipple teasingly before taking my hands and massaging her breasts.

She moaned against my chest and I groaned as I harden further. So fucking sexy. "I want you to touch me so badly."

"Dyan," I groaned as I massaged her mounds and a look of pure satisfaction came over her face.

She opened her once closed eyes and grabbed the hem of her sundress pulling it over her head. My eyes drifted over her body and my dick throbbed uncontrollably. Black and purple lace cupped her golden mounds pushing them up slightly to tease the eye, the shimmering butterfly navel ring laid on her flat, soft and toned stomach looking sexy as fuck. Lace lapped between her legs covering the junction but still showing enough flesh to tease.

She threaded her hands in my hair pulling my face between her breasts. She moaned and thrashed as I licked at the junction between her breasts and gently squeezed her waist with one hand and her as with the other.

She pulled back slowly causing me to follow her and soon I was hovering over her. I nibbled on her neck and she wrapped her thick legs around me pulling my crotch towards her dripping entrance.

"Troy," she moaned as I massaged her breasts while kissing them teasingly.

"What do you want Dyan?" I asked moving my lips to her ear as I massaged her aching breasts.

"Please..." she moaned and I harden at the sound of her begging me.

"Please what Cupcake?" I teased as I placed my hand beneath her causing her back to arch and my fingers unclasped her bra.

She closed her eyes murmuring sexy nothings as I pulled the bra from her breasts. Her nipples hardened as the cool air greeted them causing a whimper to escape her lips and it just turned me on more.