Chapter 2

Hit...

"I can't believe you," she screamed as she kicked the bag.

Hit...

"What? She asked for it," I smirked as I held the bag for her.

Hit, hit...

"Jovaughn as your sister, I'm going to tell you this in your best interest. Stop fucking with that slut Sharona," she stated putting her hands on the waist of her pink track pants. "She is going to give you an infection or worse blow your cover."

I internally laughed at Felicia. I am being told to stop fucking around by the biggest fucking-a-rounder in the agency. She was my sister but, I have to be honest she was a whore.

I watched as Luke Berwick passed by and Felicia flipped her black curls over her shoulder, licking her lips at him. She was in a pink sports bra and her hair was in a low ponytail.

"Look who's talking, Fuck-a-round Felly," I replied with a smirk.

She glared at me with her sapphire eyes and kicked the bag, knocking me down. I wasn't expecting that.

"At least, I use a condom and contraceptives. Plus, I'm just testing the waters."

"Well, the fishes in the sea are tired of seen your bony ass," I stated as I got up and walked over to the boxing ring.

If you are wondering where we were, we were in the agency's gym and it was 9 in the morning. The gym was a grey room with, different machines to choose from... it had a boxing ring, a floor for hand-to-hand combat and a snack bar.

I climbed over the red ropes into the ring, followed by Felicia.

"Hm, I beg to differ. When this ass was on YouTube doing the twerk. It got um– 5 million views," she boasted as she took up blue gloves.

"You really did that twerk challenge?" I groaned.

Had she no modesty?

I pulled on a pair of black gloves and knocked them together.

"Yeah, and I got the second most views. Curse that balloon butt diva," she said as she struck, trying to hit my head. I blocked.

"You are despicable. What happened to Funny Felly? My little innocent sister?" I asked as I struck her gut as she headed for my head, which I blocked.

"She fell with her heart after Jackson," she replied trying to perform an uppercut but I blocked.

"How can you make one shit-bag change you? Thought you were better than that and smarter."

With that, she dropped to the ground as I headed for her head and swept my feet. I fell on my back.

"Don't ever say that about me! I loved him and he cheated on me. You heartless man whore. I am smart! You're just cold-hearted! You can't love!" she screamed as she threw down the gloves on me and jumped out of the ring.

That was the end of another episode of Jov and Fel, stay tuned for the next one.

It was like this every time Fel and I met. We quarreled, her ex always coming up and I would end up on the ground at the end of it.

She wasn't over Jackson, her so-called fiancé.

They were together for all of our college years and when they joined the agency, he proposed to her. One day, Fel came home early, she went on a trip that was to last for a week but she ended up spending five days. When she got home, she found Jackson with Jessica her partner. Let's just say that Fel rearranged her face so bad her mother had a hard time recognizing her. After that, she dumped Jackson and became Fuck-a-round Felly.