Chapter 4

"So, how's the new guest?" Felly asked as we jogged down the street.

"She's cool," I said as we turned a corner.

It had been two days since Dyan's arrival and let's say it has been awkward.

From that day in her room, we barely talked. It was mostly heys and byes or good mornings and good afternoons.

We were never in a room by ourselves and if she wanted any help she always asked one of the maids, even if I was free and they were busy, she preferred to wait.

Talk about women making things awkward. Why do they do that? I mean we didn't do anything wrong. It is normal to feel attracted to a sexy and devilishly handsome man... in case it isn't clear I'm talking about me.

Felly and I were taking a morning run through the park. This was our briefing moments since she was my contact to the bureau for the moment.

I was in a white muscle shirt and black sweatpants with black Nike sneakers. Felly was in a green sports bra, black leggings and neon-green Nike sneakers.

The laughter of children and adults filled my ears as I trotted the path. The trees were a bit bare since it was autumn and winter was just around the corner. The leaves covered the park floor, painting it red and yellow. The cool winter breezes were coming in and soon enough it would be hard to go out without a coat.

"Cool?" Felly asked curiously. "Oh, don't tell me you're screwing her?"

A smirk crept on my face; she narrowed her eyes at me and slapped the back of my head.

"Hey!" I yelled. "No, I am not screwing her!"

An old lady on a bench next to us snapped her head up to look at us, hearing my words and I smiled, waving at her. She just winked at me and continued to read her magazine.

Down Grandma...

"You better not be doing or thinking about it," Felly said as she picked up speed. "We can't afford for you to screw this up."

"Oh, look Responsible Felly is back... Where were you hiding her?" I mocked as I ran up beside her.

"Under your ego, it's so big it took a while for her to surface but she made it after 5 years," she said feigning a surprised expression.

I glared.

"Shocker right, like who could climb such a monstrosity... Oh, your IQ said hi by the way. The little guy is crushed under your ego, better go help him."

"Ha, ha, funny," I sarcastically said as she smiled. My ego wasn't the only big thing...

"Troy!" I heard from and I looked back to see Dyan running towards us.

"See yah bro," Felly said as she turned left and ran down another path, not wanting to be seen by Dyan.

"Hi Dyan," I said as she ran up next to me.

"Hey Troy," she said as her lips curved formed a beautiful smile.

"So, what's up? Why are you here?" I asked, lamely as we stop taking a breather.

"Obviously, to run," she said in a duh tone.

She was in a black sports bra, hot pink track pants and black sneakers.

My eyes ran down her body and stopped at her stomach. It was a caramel brown, glistening with sweat and she had abs but they weren't too prominent. The thing that caught my eye though was the butterfly navel ring that bounced on her stomach. It was had blue gems within the wings and the outline was gold.

It looked sexy on her, a beautiful addition to her body.

My eyes then travel to her breasts, those large, soft cupcakes. They were glistening with sweat and stiff; I could just imagine sucking them...

I was so busy looking at her body that I didn't hear what Dyan was saying until a hand was waved in front of my face.

"Huh?" I asked snapping out of it.

"I asked who your friend was," she replied before gesturing for us to continue running and we ran out of the park onto the street leading towards the mansion.

"Oh, she used to go to high school with me," I replied not wishing to elaborate.

"Okay. So what are your plans today?" she asked, surprising me.

"I'm going to the market. You know Nicalus is keeping his pool party so we need more food," I replied.

"Yeah, I know. Also that's great, may I accompany you?"

"Wow, I am surprised you asked that. Seeing as though you barely wanted to spend any time with me the past two days."

We came to a stop at the mansion gate. I was leaning on the pillar while Dyan was holding her knees.

"I'm sorry... about... that," she panted. "So, what do you say?"

"Sure cupcake. I leave in one hour." I said, noting how she gave no reason for her behavouir and she smiled.

"Okay, I'll be downstairs in the next hour," she replied as she punched in the code on the keypad opening the gate.

She walked up to me and gave me a small hug. "Thank you and I'm really sorry about the last two days."

The reaction she sparked in my pants was not as innocent as that hug.

"It's all forgotten," I said as she pulled out of my arms and walked away, leaving me with a stiffie.

***

I sat in the Audi waiting on Dyan. She was about ten minutes late and I needed to go or everything would be off track.

I had to buy about ten pounds of fish and some other things. I had the pool to clean, before making sure the refreshments are here on time...

Hold up, when did I start caring about my job? I have been in this position for too long. It's getting to my head.

Just then, the Audi door opened and Dyan slipped in.

"Sorry about being late."

"Sure. Looks like you were busy," I said eying her neck. There were about three hickeys on it.

I clenched my jaw as she blushed. I knew she wasn't mine or anything but that should be me making her blush, making her moan and squirm beneath me. It would be more pleasurable for her, after all, I was better than Nicalus.

"Yeah. Um, are you ready?" she asked trying to change the topic.

I nodded and pulled out of the driveway. It was silent for a while until she broke it.

"It's great to be out of that house," she said.

"Mm."

"The wedding planning has been keeping me up at nights and days are worse," she continued.

I could tell she wanted to ease the tension so I cooperated.

"Don't you have your mother or sister to help you?" I asked sternly.

She shifted in her seat and looked down.

"No," she bluntly replied.

I shifted my eyes to her and she was staring out in space with a sad look.

"I don't know my parents much. From the day I came on this earth, I barely saw them so I barely knew. Most of my memories are blurred. Sometimes it's like. .. like...." she trailed off. "Plus my adoptive mother doesn't really care,"

"Oh... I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I got over it," she gave a sad smile.

"Happy to know."

Neither of us spoke for the rest of the ride. Letting well-needed silence in.