~Bidding~

Chandria's P.O.V.

All I can see is darkness, and all I feel is loneliness. I am trapped behind bars but not in prison... I am trapped behind bars on an auction site.

I was here eversince I grew up, I didn't know who my parents are, I don't know if I even have siblings nor a family. The moment I already have my memories, I was already taken care by the old man who sent me off for his auction site. I was lucky up until now, I wasn't molested....

"Until when are you going to get ready?! Get out of that bloody goddamned cage!" A man with big muscles appeared infront of our cage as he started picking girls who are already set for auction tonight.

I was here behind the cage with many girls who I think was either kidnapped or was drugged, because no girl would ever want to be auctioned like this. No one wanted to live a life like this, who's being always controlled like a robot and is treated like an animal or a toy.

"Please! I'll do anything just please let me go!!" One girl spoke as the man entered our cage and started pulling her out, I felt so bothered knowing that all of us are going to be auctioned to different persons and we wouldn't be sure if they're all going to be good or they'll treat us worse.

"You're lucky because you're on set for auction tonight, I would've hurted you right now. Go!" He pushed the girl out and started picking many girls, they started crying then his eyes met mine, without protesting or wanting to get hurt, I silently stood up from the ground and went out of the cage.

We passed by many cages that I have never ever seen in my entire life as I stayed here, there were many cages, maybe 13 more as we passed by the underground hallway. There were many girls in one cage, meaning... they're all victims... this needs to be stop...

Then we were forced to enter another room, where a girl is waiting for us, she was dressed but she's uncomfortable. I can see it in her eyes, she started handing us our clothes.. more like lingeries and scarfs that can only over half of our body...

Then once we're all done, we were all forced to go up, which means we're all in the basement the whole time... I can hear the music getting louder and louder, we're all already on the auction site. It was dark, it was worriesome and it was so claustrophobic.... The auction soon started as the girls started breaking down more, we are all lined up and I was the second one in line.

One by one, we are all pushed up towards the stairs.. soon it was already my turn... I stared at all the men before me as wicked smiles appeared on their faces... are all of them the same? Are they all just searching for pleasure and does not care whatever will happen to us?

"Gentlemen, may I have all of your attention once again. This fair lady infront of you is a very young lady who is not only beautiful but also fit, she knows how to listen and is a very very good girl. Shall we start the bid?" I can hear a man speaking... as all the men started raisind their cards.

"3 million"

"What a great amount to start, anyone wants to double the price more?" Double the price? Is this the only thing a girl is worth? Money? Millions and billions of money?

"10 million" I tried to cover myself with the scarf given to me as the bright light from the upper place...

"10 million, that's a good offer"

"30 million"

"50 billion" A voice spoke as I turned my head towards his direction, my heart started beating very fast as our eyes met.... who is he???

"50 billion, going once"

"Going twice"

"Going trice, this girl is sold for 50 billion to that gentleman over there" The man's eyes turned to red as our eyes never left each other, I swear I felt my heart stopped beating for a second as his eyes turned red... red... bloodshot red...

"What are you really?" I spoke quietly as the man from earlier pulled me inside the curtains and was once back towards the lady who gave me clothes.

"Congrats, you're finally getting out of this prison. I hope your new owner can let you realize what 'obedience' means, change her to her new clothes and escourt her to room 615" I was so terrified... the man's eyes... who bought me... they turned red...

He's a vampire...

"Unnie please, help me get our of here. I don't want to be here" I cried, this is the first time I cried as I stayed almost 20 years in my life here in this auction site.. I cried as I feared I'll be killed... I held her hand as I kneeled and cried.

"I'm so sorry Chandria but if I won't follow their orders I'll get killed, I'm trying to save both of our lives. The one who bougtht you is a new customer, for sure he's not as bad as the customers who frequently bids here" She knows me as we both grrew up together in the hands of the man who sent us off in this auction site... we treat each other as sisters... we wanted to badly escape.... but we'll just die if we do.

"Unnie please-"

"Listen to me first Chandria, I promise you that everything wil be fine. You'll be more safe with that man than just staying here" How can I be safe with him when he's a vampire?! He's going to kill me!

"But unnie his eyes turned red! He's a vampire! He's going to kill me"

"First of all Chandria, there's no such thing as vampires so please just change to your new clothes and go to your customer" The lady looked apologetically and guilty to me, she was also just forced in this kind of job, she was just also a victim like me, someone who doesn't belong to be here. But what can we do? This is what happened to my life.

I wiped all the tears from my eyes and took the clothes she gave me, the clothes which can partially show all the things that shouldn't be seen. I cried and cried as I watched myself doing something against my will, doing something which was not supposed to be done. I covered myself with the coat the lady also gave me as she pitied me, she gave me the number of the room where my new master lies.

I tried to calm myself down but no matter how much I try, I can't, I'm scared. I'm scared to meet someone new who I'm sure will either treat me much more worse than the people here... or he'll either kill me because he's a vampire...