~Severe~

Chandria's P.O.V.

"Good morning" I greeted Luna Sora, who was just walking towards the kitchen who looked like she just woke up, it's still 6 in the morning but since I wanted to give a token of appriciation, I had the iniciative to cook breakfast for the pack. I hope they'll like it and will not get mad at me for using the kitchen without even telling anyone if them.

"Oh, you're cooking? I told you to rest right, why are you even cooking here? You're our guest" Luna Sora spoke as she then stood beside me and looked in awe of what I had just finished cooking, maybe I cooked 3 dozens of eggs as there are many people here in the pack house.

"I'm living inside your house Luna Sora, I just can't sit still and do nothing but watch all of you do something just for me. I wanted to help everyone even with simple things like cooking and washing the dishes"

"Okay fine, you can help us in cooking here and washing the dishes. You can also help me in taking care of the kids while their parents are in training, I can see you love kids. The way your eyes sparkled when you saw the kids yesterday means that you're fond of them and I'm sure Eunhyuk is also happy to know that you both have the same interest"

"Speaking of Eunhyuk, where is he? Is he already awake?"

"I don't know, I woke up at 5 but I still haven't seen him here. Maybe he's still asleep" But strange, Eunhyuk wakes up an hour early than me, he should be awake now... or did I really just woke up early today?

"Maybe he is, you know how easily tired Eunhyuk hyung can be. Just let him rest, for sure he's going to call one of us when he gets hungry later" I nod my head, getting what Luna Sora means. Then out of the blue, everyone is already awake, we could hear the steps of the pack members and of course, the alpha's brothers walking down from the flight of stairs and directly went here, to the dinning area.

"Guys, Chandria cooked eggs and bacon for you. There's plenty for everyone so go and get your own plate and eat" Luna Sora and I then hastily placed the cooked foods on the table and placed some rice and soups there.

"Really? Chandria cooked this? Maybe she can help us in cooking everyday then" Hyerim, as I know is Donghae's mate, said in enthusiasm and was surprised to see the amount of food I cooked just in an hours.

"Don't worry, I will really help you so please take care of me"

"We're family here Chandria, no need to act so formal to us" Alpha Leeteuk then appeared before us as he gave his mate a side hug and a kiss on her forehead.. how lovely...

"While all of you are eating I'm going to see Eunhyuk, I'll check if he's already awake" I smiled at everyone and proceeded to walk upstairs again to check on Eunhyuk.

I hesitated whether to knock on his door as he might still be asleep and I'll just disturb him from great stress... I badly, really and dying to know what his condition is so I just twisted the door knob open and pushed the door.

"Eunhyuk?" I called gently, I saw him lying down on his bed, peacefully sleeping. He looked very calm, very tranquil, it seems like he doesn't have any problem nor is not hurt by his situation now.

It hurts. Not because I pity him for being such a person who has a bad fate. It hurts because I know, up until now, I wasn't able to be the perfect mate for him, even if I'm not his anymore. I wanted to make him happy but I'm not sure how to...

"Wake up Eunhyuk, it's time for breakfast" I sat on his bed and caressed his hair, I don't like to shake him up as he's really fragile as of now. I ruffled his hair multiple times to wake him up more...

"Eunhyuk? Eunhyuk?" He seemed overall fine... what's wring with him?

Fear and nervous feelings started to form within me as I gently lowered my head and check his breathing if it's doing fine... none... I held his hand and immediately checked the pulse, even on the neck... but I couldn't locate nor find anything... Eunhyuk...

"Luna Sora! Alpha Leeteuk! Help!"

"What happened?!" All of them rushed inside Eunhyuk's room so I made space for them to see what's happening to him.

"Eunhyuk! I tried waking him up but he won't bulge! He's also not breathing"

"Call the pack doctor immediately, tell him it's an emergency!" Alpha Leeteuk spoke as Luna Sora then immediately sat on the bed and started checking his pulse. I got so nervous that I stood up and stayed from the corner but my eyes never left Eunhyuk's body...

"Yes Alpha!" 2 pack members then hurriedly ran out of the room as Luna Sora tried to check everything.... after a few minutes the pack doctor finally arrived and went to check on Eunhyuk also.

Up until there were still no pulse detected in his body as fear crept inside me more and it's slowly killing me not knowing what's happening to him... the pack doctor then tried slapping him for a few minutes, trying to wake him up again...

"Eunhyuk! Eunhyuk!" Then a miracle happened, his eyes opened....

"What? I'm still sleepy" Everyone breathed heavily, relived of course to finally hear and see Eunhyuk now awake. I held his hand tightly and let a tear slowly fall as I then gave him a hug as he dozed off to dream land again... thank god... he's still alive

"Alpha, let's go outside. I need to tell you something"

"His sickness is getting worse and worse everyday, and the sign of him not breathing and couldn't wake up easily means it's getting worse. We should take precautions and we shouldn't leave his side as he might pass out any minute"

"What's his chance of recovery?" Luna Sora spoke with a soft voice as I noticed tears started to form in her eyes, I turned to look at the pack doctor, but I just saw him shooking his head and gave us a very serious look.

"I cannot say Alpha"