~Her Life~

Chandria's P.O.V.

I've been walking around for half an hour already while trying to calm my beating heart, the sounds coming from downstairs and coming from the garden isn't helping either. Today is the day where they will be announcing me as a member of the pack and the Luna and Alpha's daughter.

"Nervous?" I turned my attention to the door and saw Kaiser standing there with the door opened, he was wearing a suit, something which totally looks good to him, it makes it appear hot and irresistible.

"You look handsome" Without knowing a smile gradually appeared on my lips as I smiled and walked towards him, I wrapped my arms around his nape and rested my head on his chest. I didn't know his heart beat was the only answer to make me feel calm... My heart stopped besting fast right after I'm in his arms..

"We'll you look like a goddess, a true beauty" He whispered and kissed me on my forehead, I pulled a ay from him but still kept my hands on his waist as I look at him straight in the eyes. I was wearing a black satin gown with a small slit on my left thigh, there were a touch of gold around my chest area and the upper part of the gown which made it very revealing especially the gown just covered partialy my breasts. And I'm glad Kaiser wasn't that shaken at my sudden choice of clothes, actually it was me who picked this only to match the theme of the gala tonight and this is the only black gown mother bought for me so I wasn't really able to choose what I want but nonetheless the gown is beautiful.

"Honestly I am nervous, I don't know what to do at the ball downstairs" I explained, Kaiser'seyes softened as he looked at me with adornment, it's my first time going to stand before many people and the trauma I had at that auction site made me more nervous and scared to stand on the stage outside. As much as I wanted to meet the people in the pack we have, I'm still scared because the frightening memory of me being in the auction site is still present in my mind.

"They'll love you, I'm sure of that"

He doesn't know, he can't control everyone's mind, he can't read them all so why would he assure me that they'll love me? They'll probably hate me because other men had already seen my body when I was in the auction site, they'll probably think that I'm dirty...

"Why the long face? You look totally bothered, tell me what's on your mind love"

Kaiser lifted my head as he used his finger to make me look at him, then his eyes gazed over my lips and slowly captured it with his. I wasn't responsive at first but Kaiser is determined to make me kiss him back, his hand travelled to my hips and gently squeezed my butt, his other hand rested on my breast as he also did the same at the same time, I let out a moan and gasp as well and then I found myself responding to his kisses after that. Once I'm out of breath I pushed him away and rolled my eyes...

"You're sweet talks are sure quite comforting but also quite annoying at times"

"Will they even try to get to know me? Will they accept me as a member? What will happen to me later on?" But the questions still remains in my mind... What will happen to me now...

"Chandria, you shouldn't worry, every one willlve you and accept you while heartedly , you're the missing daughter of both the alpha and Luna, they'll acknowledge you and love you the way I did"

"But you're my mate-"

"I fell in love with you even without the bond we have, even without the mark I knew I already fell for you"

"You shouldn't worry that much, just remember that I love you" He added... Somehow whenever Kaiser talks, I tend to believe all his words because I know it'll happen. I believe him because I know he loves me...

"Boot your confidence my love, you're beautiful than anyone, tonight is ours and only ours"

"Let's go, they're all waiting for you" He held my hand and slowly assisted me down the stairs, there I already saw many people gathered inside the house. Kaiser tightened his grip on my hand, assuring that everything will be fine.

"Wll the special girl is here! It's nice to see you Chandria you look really beautiful!" A woman came to me and greeted me with a smile, she even hugged me and soon people came to greet me personally.

"Why thank you ma'am"

"I see someone finally brought the beautiful woman down, you did well well Kaiser" Chanyeol spoke with his handsome smile, all his brothers are handsome... I hope my son will also be handsome... In the future..

"Of course I'm her mate" He said proudly, I just laughed along with Chanyeol, Kaiser's brother and enjoyed the night meeting all the people there is.

True to his word, Kaiser was right, the people really loved me and I also enjoyed their company, they were very warm and happy unlike those people at the auction site I had been imprisoned for many years. Luna Chantal also didn't leave my side alongside with Kaiser and Alpha Blake, I had also met my nephew and the soon to be alpha Caden, he looks so much of his dad and has this strong aura. For sure he'll be a great alpha in the future.

Now the gala is done and Kaiser decided to send me to my room, I drank some punch and a spiked drink which is whisky I think? Kaiser handed it to me saying it wasn't strong, but I've never drunk ever in my life that's why I'm starting to feel very dizzy right now, but good think I'm still sane and just tipsy.

"Without you I don't know what to do" I babbled as I wrapped my arms around Kaiser's nape as he carried me bridal style towards my room, he opened the door by himself as I just started at his handsome features as he carried me to my bed.

"You should be careful then, maybe I won't be able to take my hands off you" I wasn't really able to get what he meant so I looked at him with a curious gaze, Kaiser saw this and just smirked.

"You won't be having any sleep until I get what I want"

Before I could even speak Kaiser crashed his lips on mine and had already pushed me on the bed, he climbed on top of me and started trailing kisses from my cheek, neck and to my collar bones that are exposed to him. I let out a sigh enjoying the pleasures giving to every inch of my body, soon the gown I'm wearing left my body and pleasure appeared on my lower body. Kaiser continued to do wonders on my body until the day came...