~Growl~

Chandria's P.O.V.

Kaiser's arms were drapped around my waist making it hard for me to move away from him, he's keeping me still in his arms making me very uncomfortable since I wanted to go to the bathroom and do my business. I tried removing his arms and think god it did happen, he stirred in his sleep the moment I got away from his grip, he kept trying to look for me so I placed the pillow on his arms making him stop swirming.

I stood up and immediately did my business, I knew something happened since there were dark eyebugs under his eyes. I came back from the bathroom and watched my mate as he sleeps, all of a sudden it felt like I needed to see something, either may it be a paper or anything since something really is bugging me.

I slept from 4 in the afternoon up till 10! The heck! I didn't even had dinner last night! I'm so hungry now! I turned my head to the nightstand where some foods prepared by Kaiser laid there, but from the tired look on his face it seems like Kaiser wasn't able to wake up early and prepare breakfast for me. Instead a paper was there on the nightstand with a beautiful handwritting...

A baby?... My heart leaped in joy the moment I saw the content, there was a sketch of a heart inside with the name Alessandro... the name I wanted my baby to have if it's a boy. Remembering one story from the Luna, vampires are able to find out if their mate is carrying a child is when they feed on them... and last night... Kaiser fed on me!

I sat beside his sleeping figure and decided to slowly wake him up by trying to draw circles on his face and chest, he stired then slowly held my hand to stop me from doing what pleases me. I know he gets turned on by this, but I wanted him to wake up early!

"What are you doing?" He asked with a raspy voice, he looks so hot the moment he stared at me with those half lidded eyes... I can't believe I am mated to such a man, I think I saved a world in my past life to deserve Kaiser.

"Good morning handsome"

"Let me sleep more" He suddenly wrapped his arma around my waist, pulling me closer to him making me lie down on top of him, this time I feel so happy instead of feeling so much discomfort. I watched him as he continues to sleep peacefully, but I know that he's already awake and is just resting his eyes.

"How did you found out? I kept it a secret"

Pouting, I wanted to tell him that it was supposed to be a surprise for him. Honestly I am not expecting myself to be pregnant, sure we did it almost all the time but I know my dates were always safe so it was more on a very surprising event for me than for the father.

"You just found out today when you saw the note I left on the nightstand" He chuckled, pulling me as possible much closer to him, his hand sneaked on my belly and smiled while gazing right back in my eyes.

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"It's young to be recognized Chandria, I just heard it's heartbeat and it caused your blood to get sweeter and more insanitable" He explained, I sat on the bed with him doing the same thing only this time he's leaning on the headboard with me leanin on his chest and is seat in between his legs.

"I'm excited to have him or her in my arms, what do you think he'll look like?"

Wanting to have a child is more than any other woman's wish, eversince I was young, I wanted to have a child of my own, to find the right man for me and be pregnant. Now that my dream had come true, I felt so happy and suddenly alive.

"Whatever he looks like I know we're going to love him or her more than how we cherish and treasure Caden" Caden is very lucky to be born ahead of time before Theo and my son, everyone's attention and love is on him, everyone loved him.