~Explanation~

Chandria's P.O.V.

9 in the morning I woke up from my deep slumber and decided to head downstairs since I'm really really hungry, I went to the kitchen and stopped on my tracks when I saw a familiar back of a guy... Kaiser with an apron on...

"You know how to cook?" He turned around, almost jumped in surprise the moment he saw me, I gave him a small smile and walked near counter and watched him as he finished cooking.

"You're awake, yeah I know how to cook, do you want to eat now? Are you hungry?"

"I think it'll be good to eat now" I looked at the time and saw that it's nine quarter, it'll be a good time to eat breakfast but it can affect the time when we'll eat lunch later on... Oh well, let's just eat!

I hurriedly prepared the table and placed the utensils here and there to help Kaiser as well, he must've woke up early in the morning just to prepare the for me, I should at least show my gratitude to him by helping him and dinning together.

"Why are you standing there? Come, join me for breakfast, I wouldn't be able to finish these all" Kaiser is just standing beside me as he watched me picking the food I like, it's not like I could eat all of this in one go, I'll puke them all if I ever do.

"But it's just good for one serving"

"You see that's the problem with Chandria, she eats like a child only small servings are enough for her" A friendly and familiar voice spoke behind us as Kaiser and I turned around and saw Luna Victoria, my mother, she entered the cottage which made me joyous. I stood up from the seat and went to give her a warm hug.

"Mom, it's good to see you"

"Where's mom? How was the coronation last night?" Kaiser then asked, he was sitting on the chair with the food infront of him.

"You see, something quite big happened last night, it was very shocking, the new Luna fainted"

"She's sick? Why? What's the reason?" Worries suddenly appeared in my mind the moment she mentioned Luna Chantal's name, I don't want anything to happen to my sister, I just met her and then something bad happened right away? Gosh, I'll visit her, go to their pack from here to there.

"She's sick but not in a bad way"

Sick but not in the bad way?...

"I don't think I could understand your choice of words mother"

"She's pregnant, the new Luna is carrying the soon to be Alpha now" She sighed... Wait..... She's pregnant?.... My sister is pregnant?!!!

"Really? Then this means they already completed the mating and the marking? That easily?"

"Yeah, but they're not in good terms, apparently we made a mistake" Mom looked so stressed out, what kind of mistake happened to cause her to act this way? It's very worrisome and unusual.

"I think it's best if Kaiser could take you out first, i'll try to clean the cottage to make me preoccupied"

"Mom" I refused to leave, I won't leave her here I have to take care of he whether she likes it or not.

"Just go, I just really need time and space for now"

Kaiser slowly motioned me to follow him as we walked first towards the door and outside the house, with one final look I turned around and followed Kaiser outside.

"Are we really going to leave? I don't think I could leave my mom here, she's unwell it appears to me"

"But we have to follow what she said, shall we go?" Kaiser asked, I looked straight him with a questioned gaze.

"Where are you going to take me?"

"Ride on my back, for sure you're still unable to transform plus, you're going to faint for sure" Well great, he didn't answer my question... Great...

"Do you have a place in mind to take me?"

"Just ride on my back" Still, he didn't answer me but I followed his order. He transformed in his wolf form as I slowly rode on his back, his wolf is in unburnt brown and when I touched him, sparks started to run along the veins in my body. I disregarded everything knowing that Kaiser and I might get awkward if I try to bring that topic up.

Slowly, he started to run in a slow pace, making sure that I won't be able to let go of him, once he's sure that I got used to everything, Kaiser slowly ran faster until we both reached a cliff... wait, we're not in Alpha Leeteuk's pack house...

"This cliff reminds me of the time when Eunhyuk once took me at a cliff, but I know we're in your teritorry"

"Was Eunhyuk your mate? What happened to him?" He asked, this time I felt like we were slowly getting closer, not because we don't want to be awkward but because we wanted to comfort each other and slowly get close.

"He has cancer when I met him, his condition got worse they said when I rejected him because you marked me, our bond got weaker and that also made his wolf weaker"

"He died in the end, but I was really happy that I was able to meet him and got to know my true mate even just for a week"

"It must've been hard for you, sorry Chandria"

"No, it's harder for you because I was not by your side, Eunhyuk told me that your mate should be always beside you for you to get strong"