~Frustrated~

Kaiser's P.O.V.

I immediately ran near Chandria's lifeless form who is lying on the green grass, she was still wearing her clothes as we transform back to our human form with our clothes still attached to us.

"So that's the reason why she looks familiar, it was Chandria" I could feel Corbin jumping inside my mind and is already celebrating and happy to finally found his mate. I kneeled before Chandria and caressed her cheek, looking directly at her with a very worried look... She's a wolf... But I thought she's just human?

"But Corbin, I thought Chandria is a mortal? I thought she's human but why is she a wolf earlier?" I asked, sometimes having two people inside your easily can make your head hurt but sometimes they can also help you in solving many things as they also share ecah of their inferences.

"Correct, I've been also thinking about that, when I saw her and smelt her blood, there was no trace of any immortality or any creature, I'm also having quite a hard time thinking about the answers to your questions" Mason shared her point this time...

Chandria is such a mystery, she's someone who can't easily be read... There's something in her that makes not only me but Corbin and Mason to get crazy... We have to know what the real identity of our mate... We have to know who Chandria really is...

"Where are you planning to take her now Kaiser?" Mason asked as I slowly placed my arm under her neck and the other behind her knees, lifting her up carefully while placing her head on my chest.

I started walking back to the pack house, our pack house because I'm aware that I crossed a different border, I'm in another pack and for sure they're going to look for me now. I have to hurry back or else I'll be caught by the warriors of this pack, I took another step but stopped just when Corbin's senses appeared again...

"I can smell someone very familiar close by"

I started walking back, choosing to walk deeper in to the woods, following the scent of the mortal Corbin can smell. Just when I thought I was already lost, I reached a part of the woods where a cottage is built in the middle of the woods... And Six people are all waiting outside the cottage...

"Is that mom?" Mason asked... His vampire senses makes me see people or things clearly... And he's right... It is mom, she's the one whom Corbin was able to smell.

"You've got to be kidding me"

"Do you think they know something about Chandria?" Corbin asked, with cautious steps... I decided to walk towards them to know and clarify everything...

"Maybe, they're the reason why Chandria suddenly vanished when we took her to the pack house, they refused to tell me where she is even if I asked them multiple times"

"Where could Chandria be now? It's been an hour since she shifted" Mom spoke as they were all waiting for Chandria, I walked behind her as my father and the two other alpha's and Luna's turned to me with a shocked expression.

"She shifted? What does that mean?"

Mom turned around with a shocked look on her face, she looks frightened, but surprised. So I was right... They all are turning against me and is protecting and took Chandria's ay from me by putting her into another pack... So I wouldn't be able to see her once again...

"Kaiser"

"Oh my, what happened to Chandria?" Luna Sora... The Luna of this pack asked once she noticed the unconscious Chandria in my arms, they lead me inside than cottage an told me to place Chandria on the bed, with Luna Sora and Luna Victoria fixing her bed.

"Mom, answer me now, what do you mean by first shift? I thought Chandria is just a mere human?"

"Chandria is not just a human Kaiser, she's our daughter, our long lost daughter"

Alpha Nickhun?... He has another daughter? So they're nine? But why didn't they told us? We should be aware of that...

"She was just a newborn baby when she got lost, when she was taken away from us, she doesn't know who she really is and that caused her wolf and vampire abilities to suddenly vanish"

Mortals like us tend to hide what we really are and who we really are because mortals might do everything to hurt us. Now if you're just a child and had lived and grew up with humans... There's a great possibility that your mortal side might vanish, and that is what exactly happened to Chandria. She doesn't know that she's a mortal and wasn't able to practice how to control her powers and to transform in her wolf form...

"Then you came and marked her as yours, your mark triggered her inner wolf to come out and her first shift happened earlier, her vampire side is still hidden but after a few days, for sure she'll appear"

"You took her away from be because I marked her as mine, you both made me feel horrible and felt like I had committed a mistake, when it was my mark who caused her true self to come out"

"I'm sorry Kaiser, we didn't know, we just wanted everyone to be safe" Luna Chantal spoke...

"As of now, we have to wait for Chandria to wake up, maybe the both of you can talk"

I held her hand as she likes on the soft bed with a neutral face, but admist being asleep, her beauty is still being highlighted... She'll wake up and we'll have a talk, to clarify things because I don't think I'll still be able to live without her...