~Isolated~

Chandria's P.O.V.

If you're just alone inside the house you'll really feel quite tired and bored, everyone went out for a while as they said they have to buy things for me and also needs to do some grocery shopping. I'm just alone here in the house doing nothing but trying to adjust well to Heaven who sometimes keeps on talking to me once in a while.

"Coming!" I placed my book down and hurriedly went to the door, I opened it expecting my mom but two lovely people seems like they're having a good time visiting me...

"Alpha Leeteuk, Luna Sora"

"Hi Chandria"

"Come inside please, how'd you find me here?" Luna Sora smiled and gave me a very warm hug before she and her mate decided to enter the small cottage.

"Your mom told us where you are, she said you might feel really lonely if you're alone so she asked me to come here"

I arranged the cushions so there should be a space for the Luna and the Alpha, they happily sat beside me and looked around the cottage I'm currently living on.

"Besides I heard you already met your wolf, what's her name and do you know what color of her fur is?" Luna Sora started getting excited as we then started exchanging stories of how I'm currently handling my life now.

"Sora she just met her wolf, she still didn't transform so she wasn't able to see how big and what color her wolf's fur is"

"What's your wolf's name then? For sure she mentioned it to you? How does it feel?" I smiled, I thought I wouldn't have any friends but it turns out that the Luna is actually very friendly, I had a fun time talking with her while taking care of the kids both Luna Sora and Alpha Leeteuk have. They have 2, 2 little handsome boys that will work together as a powerful and happy alphas in the future.

"Heaven, her name is Heaven. I thought I was going really crazy when I heard someone talking to me but when I tried to look around I saw no one, I thought I was stressed but then it keep om aswering my own questions"

"It must've been pretty hard on your part huh? It made you feel really uncomfortable at first but you'll get used to it in time"

"I guess I really do have to" I had a very hard time in talking to Heaven, sometimes when I talk to her she doesn't respond to me, but when I'm just talking to myself she'll suddenly say something which caused me to really get surprised. Sometimes I wonder if my heart is already too weak from all the shock I already had.

"Are you doing well here? Living alone I mean? I can always go here and visit you if you want" Luna Sora added, I guess having he here and the kids sometimes can lift my mood up, besides this cottage is still inside their territory, I'm safe here I know that.

"I think it's just best if you're just going to stay at the pack house luna, I can handle myself clearly here, besides you still have many kids to take care of, they need your leadership than me."

"You're a wolf now Chandria, and you're living inside Kaiser's family's territory for sure you don't think things such as masking your scent nor transforming, how sure are you that you're safe here? Maybe things will get more chaotic if youll stay here"

"I trust my mom and my father to protect me at all cost against all the people who wanted to do something bad to me, they once protected me when I was just a mere stranger in their family and now that they found out who I really am, they'll protect me more"

"Does Heaven recognize her true mate? Or did she think that Kaiser is truly the right one for you?"... I shooked my head and just gave Alpha Leeteuk a small smile...

"She didn't mention anything, I guess she's having a hard time thinking about that topic as well. I'm fated to be with someone but is also marked by another"

"What matters is the heart Chandria, whoever your heart choose"