~Kids~

Chandria's P.O.V.

"You woke up pretty early" Luna Sora commented as we, once again saw each other here in the kitchen, I guess we gboth like preparing and cooking that is why we always get along no matter what.

"Where's Eunhyuk?"

A wide smile broke from the Luna's face as I asked this question, it's been... maybe 4 or 5 days since I started living here and within those days I can feel and see myself slowly getting closer and closer to Eunhyuk. We might not be mates anymore, but as a friend, I am still concerned about his health, especially now that he's slowly getting weaker and weaker everyday.

"I don't know if you can feel the mate bond these past few days since you kept on looking for him everyday but I'm telling you it's cute to see the both of you looking after each other"

I just smiled gently, Eunhyuk is a strong man, not only because her has this sickness, because he knows how to accept defeat and pain. He keeps everything within him and is afraid to hurt other people, he can sacrifice and let himself get hurt but not the people beside him...

"Luna, I can't see Eunhyuk, I visited his room but he was no where to be found" Donghae suddenly rushed in to the kitchen and informed us this, I stood up from the chair and accidentally brushed the glass of water and it broke to a thousand of peices.

"What's happening here?" Alpha Leeteuk then came once he heard the commotion, he arrived with his brothers who looked really tired from hunting.... if Eunhyuk is missing.... where could he be?

"Leeteuk, Eunhyuk is missing. Donghae said he's not in his room" Luna Sora spoke

"Mind link everyone and tell them to find where Eunhyuk is, we have to find him immediately" Alpha Leeteuk then ordered his brothers and fellow pack member, everyone went to their own ways and went  to find where Eunhyuk is..

"Chandria, come with me" I only stared at Luna Sora as I got confused for a bit... I'm too worried to even walk straight, I don't know what to do anymore, I just hope that he's safe wherever he is...

"He's not at the border, he's also not in the backyard" Luna Sora said to me as we were now on the library in the house as we tried looking for him inside the house, but to no avail, he's not here. Luna Sora is contacted by her pack members to tell her what they found, so fsr everyone is already on search for Eunhyuk...

"Kids... he loves kids right? He laughed when we watched the kids playing yesterday, he must be with them"

With that thought Luna Sora and I came running in towards the day care and the wide garden there where kids are happily playing and running around...

"Is it fun? look there" Then we heard a familiar voice speaking... he was sitting on the grass as he wore a white shirt and jeans as he laughed and played with the kids. I wasn't able to walk properly from then on and Luna Sora assisted me as all the power from my knees vanished as I felt really relived to see him here..

"Eunhyuk"

He slowly turned around as a small smile appeared on his lips "Chandria, you're here"

I ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug as I cried all my frustrations, my worriesome thoughts, my fears... my fears of losing him right now...

"You shouldn't be here, the doctor said you need to have complete rest right? Why did you just leave your room without telling anyone?" Luna Sora then spoke which made Eunhyuk realize the reason why I'm crying in his arms right now, he gently pushed me away and caressed my cheek.

"We're you worried? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you surprised"

"It's okay, but just please. Next time, don't ever do anything like this, all of us are so worried" Tears continued escaping from my eyes as I said these words...

"Yes of course, Chandria"