~Taunting~

Chandria's P.O.V.

I could feel numbness and tiredness on my whole body, apparently last night this beast beside me took over and kept on asking to mark me over and over again. I wasn't able to help myself as my two demons that's been whispering to me, saying that they should bond with mate... Gosh I hate them both sometimes...

"Are you tired? Sleepy?"

I shivered lightly as Kaiser whispered right on my ear, his hand snaked on my bare stomach and pulled me closer to his bare chest, I blushed right after feeling something poking me from behind. I swear being in Kaiser's arms is very comfortable but there are times that I hate it in times like this as he made sure to tease me every time.

"Hungry" I squeaked, I'm very shy infront of him especially when I'm undressed... He loves to tease non-stop... Thenvalk if a sudden he hovered before me as he trapped my body on the bed, his legs and arms on either side of my body... His buddy is alive again...

"I guess we can't do anything about that, I was actually hoping to have another round"

"Are you that energetic? Let's stop for now, I really am hungry" I plead, Kaiser let out a small laugh as he sat beside me. He wore his shorts then went to carry me with the comforter around me, he made sure to cover my body as he knows I don't like it when I expose such skin.

"Then let me take you to the bathroom, I prepared a hot bath for you so you can ease your troubled and stressed muscles"

Kaiser took me to the bathtub and settled me there, there were rose petals on the tub and the scent was lavender and roses. Once I'm settled in the tub Kaiser kneeled before me and placed a chaste kiss on my shoulder and forehead.

"Thank you"

"Anything for you, my black pearl"

"I'll prepare your clothes outside as you take a bath, I'll go down and prepare a meal for you"

"Just take your time and rest" I nod and watched him leave, I rested my back on the tub completely and made sure to ease my sore muscles, Kaiser proved how strong he is... Gosh...

"I'm falling for him everyday"

I chuckled hearing that familiar voice again, it was Heaven and my vampire form, they're both acting so smitten towards their mate, for sure Corbin and Mason also had fun with us last night... After all it was very wild... I shouldn't remember that....

"It's been a while Heaven, it's nice hearing you again"

"Sorry for the abesences Chandria, Corbin and I had also been very busy aside from you two" Yes... Busy...

❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️❇️✳️

"Good morning" I greeted everyone once I walked down the stairs, my sisters are sitting on the couch while watching Caden.

"Good morning aunt Chandria!" Speaking of which the little alpha skipped on the stairs and ran in my arms the moment he saw me.

"Good morning little alpha"

"Sometimes I don't know what to do with that kid, he's a brat sometimes" Luna Chantal spoke, I remember her arguing with Alpha Blake once. They had a conversation where if Caden is a brat he's only Alpha Blake's son but when Caden is all cute and lovely he's Luna Chantal's son... Sometimes I envy those two's relationship but sometimes they fight like true alphas as well...

"One that he inherited from the alpha" Seohyun spoke which earned a laugh from all of us, I walked towards them and sat between Luna Chantal and Tiffany unnie.

"I won't really want to have my child to be as hyper as him, it's a good thing Ethan isn't like that" Amanda unnie commented, well right now she's already in her 2nd month, his pregnancy is surprisingly very fast as of course, two immortal genes are in his system.

"Well he's chic and cold, would you like your son to be like that unnie?" We teased, well now that Ethan oppa is back to normal things and everyone are in a very good mood.

"Well at least I'll make sure he'll be someone warm as you, I am also warm in the inside as well"

"Daddy!"

All of us turned our attention to Caden who waited for the door to open before pouncing on to his father who immediately catched his son before falling. Caden's been a very good leader this past few days, his senses are also improving.

"How was your morning prince? Did you enjoy your morning with mommy?"

"Hmm, mommy and I played this morning, we also accompanied aunt Amanda to the doctors because of baby Azazel-"

"Where did you go?" I walked towards Kaiser who is standing behind the Alpha and his brothers, he smiled and instantly wrapped his arms around my waist, being in his arms made me feel comfortable, like I don't ever want to leave his arms ever again.

"Alpha called me, I went to the borders to welcome them and help them" He answered then he nuzzled his head on my shoulder and neck making me give him a glare at his sudden display of affection before all of the pack members and out family.

"Only Chandria is one without a child as of now, are you planning to have one Kaiser?"

Then Chantal unnie asked with a small smirk, obviously these two people with mates and with a child are teasing me because they think it's also time for me and Kaiser to have a child.

But I don't think Kaiser and I are still ready for that yet, were still trying to get to know each other and a kid on the way might really be too overwhelming considering that Caden and I aren't that close especially I'm really not good with kids unlike Chantal unnie an obviously Amanda unnie. I was about to answer them with a no when Kaiser suddenly pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist, he rested his hand on my tummy and started rubbing it carefully I turned to look with him with a glare but the later has this wild smirk on his face.... what the-

"Just wait and see"

Growl (Blood & Pack # 3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें