~Truth~

Chandria's P.O.V.

"Chandria, let's go inside, it's already raining" This is the nth time Luna Victoria pursuades me as we were still outside, me already soaked in the rain as it's been raining for half an hour already. They all found me sitting on the cliff and ordered me to come back home but I didn't dare enter the house as I know memories will come flashing before me again.

"Chandria-"

"Please... please don't talk to me for now" I've been crying for 2 hours and my eyes were already hurting, it seems like I have no more tears to cry for the rest of my life. Ir seems like any minute now, I might already get blind...

"Chandria we came here not because we wanted to just give our condolences, we came here to tell something more important to you"

"Can't you just take all my memories away? I don't think I'm still worthy to be here after I caused someone to pass away, it's my fault why things turned out like this. Μaybe I'm just someone who'll do nothing but cause trouble"

Yes, I'm blaming myself at all what happened... I'm blaming myself for the death of a kind and loving person who did nothing wrong but wait for his mate to come to his life and support him as he stuggles in life... as he strugles in all the problems he's currently facing... but in the end, everything wasn't in the perfect timing... he's already gone...

"No you're not Chandria, you're not a trouble maker person, you're not at fault in anything that happened here." Luna Victoria firmly spoke as I then felt a soft cloth placed around my body as I just recently noticed that I was already trembling, they pulled me to where the roof can shield us from the heavy rain... even the weather knows my mood....

"Why are you even here? People already left me, people abandoned me and dispised me, all of them refused to take care of me that is why I was given to that auction site. My parents abandoned me even when I'm still young, they don't like me as I'm a trouble maker even from the start-"

"No Chandria, we didn't abandon you." Her words made me think what she said as it got me so confused so I turned to her and the two alpha's before me...

"What do you mean by that? Why would it be you who didn't abandon me?" My eyes quivvered just as the two powerful persons looked at each other with teary eyes until one of them finally spoke...

"Chandria, listen carefully and don't act without thinking. This is the truth and I hope you can eventually accept it even if it's hard and if against your will, you have to accept it

"What do you know? Who are you to tell me that my parents didn't leave me?"

"Because we're your parent's Chandria, we found out when we made a background check on you and the blood test result we made finally got out"..... it seems like my world stopped the moment I heard those words coming from the alpha's mouth, he handed me a paper... I'm their lost daughter?.....

What are they trying to do? What are they trying to prove? What do they want from me which made them believe that I am their daughter? What made them so sure to act like this? And this isn't true, I'm a mortal an can't be an offspring of two powerful immortal beings... this isn't true....

"How sure are you that I'm your daughter? How sure do you think this test resulting my hand is true if when I was young you didn't look for me? How sure are you that a mere mortal is a daughter of a legendary wolf and vampire that are made to kill each other and not fall in love?"

"My daughter has a particular mark, it's in her eyes. Her eyes glow in a blue color whenever she cries. She has this unique eyes even when she was just an infant, and this infant, this child we have is you"

"Chandria" Alpha Leeteuk suddenly called my name quite surprised then he handed me a mirror, I looked at my reflection and flinched at what I saw... my eyes.... they're blue...

"You're not just a mere mortal Chandria, this is the main reason why we felt that you're not human, we felt a ball of energy and power when we're with you. You can easily asses things and sense weord things from afar, Chandria, you have a special ability, you can read minds and even see the past or future. You can see and know the prophecy"

"You're our missing child Chandria, you're a hybrid"

I held on my head just as when it slowly starts to hurt, as seconds passed by the pain continues to grow until such time it started affecting my senses then everything turns black...