~Fear~

Chandria's P.O.V.

I was awake, I opened my eyes slowly but closed it again the moment I saw the bright light, I can feel someone's presence beside me and that person sat on the edge of my bed and gently held my hand, pinching me, helping me to wake up I guess.

"Chandria, do you feel better?"

I opened my eyes and this time I was able to see everything clearly, I saw Luna Chantal sitting beside me as she looked at me in worry. I then realized that I was already in a different room..  I'm not in the cottage aren't I?

"What happened last night? I feel light headed and my neck quite hurts"

The last thing I remembered was when Kaiser woke me up from the bad dream I have, he calmed me down and then I suddenly blacked out. I'm not sure what caused that but I think it has something to do with Heaven, she knows something as she can record all the things that happened to me, but then can't I remember anything aside from that?

"Kaiser tried to feed on you, you rejected him and good thing Minseok, Chanyeol and Junmyeon came to stop him before something bad could happen to you and Kaiser" Luna explained slowly...

Wait, Kaiser tried to feed on me? His vampire form had awoken again and that caused him to want to mark me?... Why can't I remember it?... Heaven... Luna Victoria, my mom told me in the past that our wolves can also control our memories, it could be possible that she erased the memories I have... But why... Because I was so scared now? That I'm starting to get scared of Kaiser? My own mate...

"Kaiser... Where is he? Is he here?" I asked quite panicked, I slowly started to remember some parts and scenarios as I asked Heaven to enlighten me even for just a short while.

"No Chandria, just calm down, he's not here so don't worry"

"You have to leave the cottage Chandria, you have to go back to the pack house for you to be safe here, Kaiser won't come close to you unless he can already control his thirst for blood he has for you"

🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾

"It's good to have back Chandria, I'm happy to finally be with my sister after so many weeks of seeing you in the cottage" Luna Chantal spoke, she's been staying inside my room for almost all the day, I wanted to just have a alone time in my room but Luna Chantal is still here and I hope she'll not get offended if I ask her if she could leave me first.

"Thank you unnie, I mean Luna but can I just have a rest today? I feel really tired, I'm sorry Luna"

"It's okay, don't worry I'll wake you up later when it's dinner so you can eat with us. Sleep and rest well" She smiled and gave a very beautiful and encouraging smile before walking out of my room,when she finally got out I heaved a sigh of relief and sat up on my bed, I walked towards the balcony and leaned on the railings, I wanted to rest but then again my head started to hurt... Wait...

"Hi"

A new voice appeared in my head as I calmed down and smiled softly, it's my vampire spirit, she's slowly surfacing...

"I'm Xyriel, your vampire spirit, it's nice to meet you" She introduced bubbly, I smiled and just listened to her the whole time as she talked, I'm glad she finally came to talk to me.

"Hi, I'm quite expecting to meet you, for sure you'll also be able to help me with the problem we have" I spoke referring to Kaiser...

Kaiser...

"But the way Chandria, someone reached out to me, he suddenly he wants to talk to you" She added, I closed my eyes and waited for whoever that person is, the one who tried to reach out to me...

"Chandria it's me"

I opened my eyes in recognition, he's reaching out to me, his vampire spirit, Colton... This means... Up till now, he's still thinking of me...

"Kaiser"

"For now, I will stay away from you, for your protection, for your safety, but I promise I'll be back and when that time comes, I'll be able to control my vampire form an I'll be with you, to protect you from all the enemies. I'm your mate Chandria, I'll be there to protect you I promise"

I looked above at the blue full moon as a tear slowly fell from my eyes as I heard a wolf howling in sadness in the middle of the night... He'll be here... With me...