~Mason~

Kaiser's P.O.V.

"You're back"

"I did, for you" She smiled and walked towards me, the sudden dark night turned bright the moment I saw he standing before me with such love and happiness in her eyes.

"I heard you, I heard each and every cry and vow you made for me, I heard them and I believed them all"

"Aren't you scared of me now? Do you hate me? Dispise me?" After all of the things I did, she should've been treating me with hatred now and not like this, not like she wasn't scared of me, I hurted her more than a time, but why is she looking at me with love still?

"I love you too much to even dispise you and be scared of you" Her voice sounded so sure, so serious, like she was telling the truth and when I did look in her eyes, I saw her true feelings... Her love... For me...

"I realized and I knew that I fell for you, I realized that you're are the one meant for me, the one who'll protect me, the one who'll love me until we both grow old and vanish"

"I love you so much, more than anyone, more than myself" She started confessing... The love she has had made me feel more sure and certain, that this girl before me is the woman meant for me. With a smile I walked closer to her and placed my lips on her neck, marking her as mine again before she could even protest.

"Kaiser-"

"I just marked you mine again" I pulled from the hug as Chandria looked at me in shock, for sure she can see that my eyes are now red and not brown, it just means that I marked her again but this time, using my vampire spirit, she's mine, human, wolf or vampire...

"Mason... How... You-"

"I thought of you"

"I can control my thirst for blood because of you, I didn't want you to get hurt, I didn't want you to leave me, I wanted you to stay by my side, to be with me, to spend the rest if our time together, for you to love me"

"I'll always love you Kaiser"

A tear fell from my angel's eye as I took enough courage to wipe those fears away, our eyes met and I finally found myself falling for her deeper and deeper, both my vampire form and wolf spirit are bothering me by thinking about lustful things to our mate. But I couldn't take it anymore as well, I wanted to be with her, I wanted to own Chandria, I wanted her to only be mine and no one else's. Slowly I pulled her head towards me, finally sealing out lips with a kiss as Chandria gasped in shock, I closed my eyes wanting to feel and savor every second that passed.

At first Chandria was stiff, I thought she's still not ready so I tried to pull away but doing so made her so desperate, she placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me towards her, sealing our lips once more. But this time it is more aggressive, surprising me, my want for her grew more and more and slowly I found myself kissing her neck, her shoulders and almost started to touch her all over her body. I draped the thin fabric on her shoulder and hooked them down, but then I realized that think I is too much. I pulled away from her in which that caused her to open her eyes, she saw worry in my eyes so she softly smiled and took a step closer to me.

"It's okay, I'm ready"

Her eyes convinced me more than anything, she held my hand and this time, she was the one who leaned in first. I wrapped her legs around my waist and started to carry her towards the bed but while doing so I slowly started to undress her, taking her nightgown off in less than a minute before she could even reach the bed. I took every piece of clothing off on me and laid myself on top of my love, I caressed her cheek while looking at her in admiration.

"I'll love you more than anyone Chandria, you're my life"

My hands came down from her face, I started to fondled one of her breasts as I slowly sucked the other, ecliting a very loud and pleasurable moan from the beautiful woman beneath me which turns me on more. Without wasting any time I let my hand travel South and rested on her pelvis, I found her wetness down there, she let out a gasp in shock the moment I let one finger enter her core. She tried to turn her hips around to feel more but I stopped her and instead added 2 more to let her feel pleasure. Her hands came in contact with the mattress as she held onto them very tightly as she kept moaning my name non stop, I fastened my pace in which caused her to writhe in pleasure, her toes curling up as I repeatedly pushed my fingers in and out of her slick and hot core.

Just when she was about to have her release I draw my hand out as watched her as she pant so heavily, her bare chest heaving up and down with every need. She whimpered with the sudden lost of contact but she's not just the only one who's going to have some fun, but seeing how impatient she is, let's just go to the main highlight. I crawled towards her and opened her legs before she could even say anything or protest, I rested myself in between her legs and slowly started to penetrate her without any warning. She kept moaning and groaning but I made sure to slowly enter her as I know it's her first time doing such thing... I'm her first... The first and last one to ever have her...

Chandria's P.O.V.

Our chests heaved up and down slowly as we finally stopped, Kaiser is still burried inside me and doesn't have any initiative to pull out, he rested my head on my chest as he listened to the heartbeat I have. We've been lying like this for a few minutes until it begins to tire me out, my whole body is shaking from the aftershocks of pleasure that came to me, I kept running my hands through Kaiser's hair as he slowly runs his hand to my arm.

"Kaiser" I called out to him, he hummed softly making my chest vibrate making me smile, I looked down at him and pulled him closer to me, wanting to feel his warmth more than anything.

"I love you"

I let out a small moan as Kaiser started to slowly move inside of me again, he lifted his upper body up and placed a loving and gentle kiss on my forehead before continuing his work to please me and make love to me... And with a small grunt, he placed his lips aligned on my ear and whispered...

"I love you more"

Tonight, Kaiser and I became one...