~Drained~

Chandria's P.O.V.

I wasn't able to stop it, I wasn't able to comprehend and think thoroughly. I was blinded by the pleasure I could feel as my wolf started to purr in delight as our mate started roaming his hands around my body and placing butterfly kisses on my lips, ears and down toy neck. Decorating it with purple marks, letting him know that I'm his will always will.

I moaned slowly as Kaiser roamed my body with his hands, the sudden hurtful pain was replaced by cold pleasures making me shiver quite unknowingly. I started inching closer to Kaiser, wanting to feel him more and more as every minute pass by. He pulled my sleeve down and gently pulled back before arranging my hair, covering my neck...

The way he touched me... I suddenly felt so weird, I don't feel comfortable anymore, the hairs on the back of my hair stood up as the way Kaiser held me now is very unstable and unusual, I felt scared and the pleasure I felt earlier wasn't there anymore.

"Kaiser wait"

I gently pushed him off of me but  gasped in shock when I stared at his eyes... They were red, that same red color I saw on the night of the auction site. The eyes I saw before he claimed me as his..

"Kaiser stop! Stop it!" I started trashing around as Kaiser kept pulling me towards him, he plunged his fangs on my neck and started sucking my blood, draining me and slowly making me weaker than ever.

It was painful of course but it got me very weak, but still I tried my best to push him off of me so he could stop.

"Kaiser" I breathed out before I finally fell there in his arms, limp and unwell. I thought I would pass out and I would wake up fearing Kaiser again but then I felt like I was in someone else's arms, a more cold and unfamiliar one.

"Are you alright Chandria? Are you hurt?"

My eyes were closed but I could hear who's talking, it was Chanyeol, Kaiser's brother, the person who helped me together with Junmyeon and the Luna.

"I feel weak, lightheaded and dizzy"

"I'll take Kaiser away first, he's unstable as of now" Junmyeon's voice was then heard, they're all here? Why? What for?

"Just rest Chandria, don't worry, no one's going to hurt you"

"What happened to him? What did you do?" I was so tired but I'm still worried about Kaiser, he might've hurted me but the mate bond we have is also hurting me whenever he feels hurt, I could feel what he could feel and it pains me to feel his pain an loneliness.

"We injected wolvesbane to make him unconscious, his hunger for your blood is very powerful that his vampire form surfaces"

"Just rest now Chandria, we'll make sure that he'll not hurt you anymore" Junmyeon added as he slowly patted my hair, trying to make me fall asleep.

"But don't hurt him also, I could feel his pain sometimes"

"Tomorrow when you're fully healed, you're going to go to the pack house where we can protect you and ale care of you okay? Good night Chandria"

I slowly nod my head before finally closing my eyes and falling asleep...