•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Four)

(AN- I'm sorry for not updating I've been having a lot of drama at school vote and comment please)

[Louis' P.O.V]

Harry looks over at the pizza delivery man and then me. But I continue to glare at the blonde guy standing in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, not in a rude way, no. In a asking matter.

"It doesn't fucking matter" I snap as Harry glares at me slightly.

"Don't talk to me like that Louis, or I will bend you over my-"

"Excuse me?" Harry jumps into the conversation, well more of an argument.

"I said I will bend-"

"I suggest you give our pizza and leave" Harry says, his voice was hard and cold Malin game shiver slightly.

"Dude what the fuck-" he starts but Harry grabs the pizza box, hands him a $20 note before slamming the door right in his face.

He doesn't say a word and walks towards the living room. I stay there, not knowing if I should follow but I hear him yell 'you can come kitten!" And I do. I walk over to him as he sits down on the couch.

"Come sit up here" he says when I was about to kneel at his foot.

"I don't need my subs to kneel, I don't think that's right" Harry says softly and I nod.

But he pinches my arms making me wince and quickly mutter, "sorry daddy" but he doesn't open the pizza box.

He places his hands on my knees, a squeezing it gently.

"Who was that?" He asks.

I look down the my feet, not knowing if I should tell him.

But then that's lying and I don't what to revive a punishment on my second day. "Um.." I mumble slightly as he gives me a stern look.

"My last dominant" I mumble, tears suddenly filling my eyes as I stare at anything but Harry.

"Are you crying? He gasps, turning my face around and quickly wiping away the year that escaped and trickled down my cheek.

"I-I'm sorry daddy, I don't mean to cry.." I mumble again as he shakes his head, hugging me tightly.

"No, no, don't apologise for crying. Crying is okay, everyone cries it doesn't mean your weak okay? It's okay darling" he soothes as I smile slightly.

Why is he so perfect?

"I'm not perfect" he says causing my eyes to widen.

Did I say that aloud?

"Yes" Harry says laughing loudly and I pout slightly.

"But I'm not perfect, far from that. What what you should know if that who you's re makes who you are, everything about you is absolutely amazing and I don't what you to forgot that okay? If you ever feel like you need to cut or any of that, you Coke to me straight away okay?" He says and I feel like crying again.

Why does he have to be so nice and sweet?

"Okay daddy, thank you" I smile as he pecks my cheek before he opens the pizza box and hands me a slice.

"What's his name?" he asks, I stop eating the pizza and quickly answer, wanting to avoid the topic.

"Luke hemmings" I say.

"Okay" he says.

After we finish eating we watch a movie and cuddle before I eventually fall asleep.