•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Twleve)

(AN- new update vote and comment! Enjoy! Also TYSM for 6K +++++ reads omg)

[Louis' P.O.V]

I cuddle closer into Harry as he coos, wrapping his arms around me. We sit down in silence for a while, watching the movie I chose.

Then the doorbell rings so Harry gets up making me whine. He chuckles and kisses me on the cheek before rushing to get the door.

I stay silent, not knowing how to reactions this 'Zayn' guy. What if he was rude? What if-

"Hey Louis" a blonde guy with bright blue eyes says. He looked friendly and kind. "H-hi" I mumble softly making sure to make eye contact with him.

Harry comes in after a few seconds with a small kitten hybrid which I assumed was Zayn since Harry did say Zayn was a kitten hybrid. So this blonde guy must be Niall?

"H-hi Louis" Zayn squeaks out, and I smile softly. He just be nervous. I was too.

"H-hi Zayn" I say softly as he smiles before Niall grabs his hands.

"Come one kitten, go sit down next to Louis, me and Harry will go set the food up" Niall says and Zayn comes to sit beside me as I give him a gentle smile.

Harry leans over the couch, from above my head and kisses me on the lips before quick my whispering "call me if you need me kitten" before walking into the dining room.

I sigh and turn around to Zayn.

"I've seen like I've seen you somewhere" Zayn says looking down at my collar. I shift awkwardly in my position and shrug.

"I'm from the auction house down town" I say.

"I was there too, for years" he says sadly and I look back over to him. "Really?" I ask as he nods. "Yeah weren't you taken by Luke-"

"Please don't speak of him" I whiled as he nods quickly. "Sorry touchy subject?" He ask and I nod. "Yeah" I mumble.

"Sorry I didn't know, how old are you?" He asks me.

"I'm twenty and you?" I ask.

"I'm also twenty" he smiles slightly.

"How long have you been with Harry for?" He asks. "About 2 weeks now, I've uh been in coma for a week" I mumble softly.

"Yeah I know I came-" he starts but Niall walks in interrupting us. "Lunch's ready guys. Come eat" he says and waits for up to get up.

Zayn gets up first, his dark brown fluffy tail brushes across my legs making me smile. I then get up and follow them into the dining room.

There were 4 boxes of perhaps burgers from Mc Donald's. There were 4 large drinks and 2 large fries, and a large onion rings box.

"Eat up live, you haven't eaten in a while" Harry says softly pushing me down on the chair.

I nod softly and pull my tail away, making sure I won't sit on it before I make contact with the seat.

I open up the box as everyone else around the table does the same. I start eating as Niall and Harry have a chat.

Me and Zayn keep glancing at each other and Harry grabs some fries and onion rings and places a handful in my box.

I softly thank him as he smiles, nodding and placing a hand on my knee, under the table.

I smile and confine eating and once were all done we sit down in the living room for a different movie.

This time Niall chooses one and Harry goes upstairs to bring two blankets. When he comes back down he gives the cotton one to Zayn and Niall who were sitting on the couch in front of us but to the side.