Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Twenty Seven)

(AN- not updating too late again, why? Because I got 62 fucking comments argh ilyyI please comment on paragraphs again like you did on my last chap, ilysm TYSM for almost 40K reads)

(COMMENT AT THE END OF PARAGRAPHS PLEADE I MADE THIS LONG)

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Harry!" I scream loudly, the huge damn hairy black spider on the wall made me fall down face first into the tiled floor, and I take the tiniest glance up before screaming out Harry's name again.

The door to the room bursts open and his there next o me on the floor in seconds, helping me up and cradling my now tear socked face into his hands.

"Kitten? What's wrong baby? What happened?" He gasps, wiping away my tears with his thumbs.

I don't look up, my face buried in his chest, but just point towards the direction of the spider. I feel him turn around and I whimper when he yells "holy fucking shit"

"Oh god, fuck Coke of let's go I'm gonna call animal control, ew yuck fuck that's so disgusting" he rambles before we walk downstairs, he lets me sit down on the couch and I watch britians got talent while Harry calls animal control.

(AN- Did I scare you's?)

So after the animal control people come, which was only in the matter of minutes they were here and the spider was out of the house.

So we were both currently sitting in the living room in front of the Tv, a movie was playing while we ate pizza and drank Pepsi while cuddled up into each other.

*****

It was around 2pm the next day in the afternoon, after lunch I had told Harry that I wanted to write a song, and so he let me.

I was currently sitting in the studio, I didn't know how to play the piano or guitar but I did know how to work the instruments.

So I wasn't only writing in my view, I was writing more I hurts view and what he'd do for me.

I had written half the song and had come up with the chorus. Harry though, wasn't here. He was in his office, he had paper work to do as well as emailing, which was just in the next room so if I needed anything it was close enough.

I sigh and grab the guitar, taking a seat on the stoop and strumming the guitar softly while singing what I've written, though I think I couldn't sing and had a really bad voice, I did it anyways.

After a while, I had finished writing the song, so I carefully and slowly get up and make sure to turn the light back off before walking to the next room and softly knocking on the door.

"It's open baby" harry says and I open the door slowly as Harry grins. "What'd my baby write about?" Harry asks patting his legs.

I giggle softly and rush over to take a seat on Harry's laps, straddling him as he coo's.

I blush, "you can see it later, it's kinda a surprise" he chuckles and hums, pulling me impossibly closer to him before kissing me.

I giggle softly again, grinding down on him ash he moans into my mouth, kissing me harder before pulling away.

He looks down and smirks at the bulge In my pants, I whine and bury my face into his chest again as he chuckles.

His own hard on was felt in my legs making me moan. "How about I finger you open hmm? And then you go and take a seat on that chair while I turn the dildo on? Would you like that baby?" He asks, the smirk was literally laced in his voice which made my stomach aroused.