•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Twenty Five)

(AN- already chapter 25?! Omg anyways hope you enjoy this update, I'm gonna include ziall P.O.V's in some chapters, vote and comment please)

[Niall's P.O.V]

Rolling my eyes, I flip the finger up at Harry, not bothering to even glance at Louis before storming out of the house.

I make sure to slam the door shut, making sure to show both of them how upset and angry I was before walking down the driveway and to my car.

I don't see Zayn anywhere and I frown in confusion, walking around the car in a circle and I groan when I see him sitting down on the side gutter of the driveway.

"Get up Zayn" I sigh, grabbing a hold of his forearm and lift him up, sighing again when I see that he was crying.

"Zayn" I speak again, this time softly, trying not to sound rude or harsh. He doesn't look up, but sniffles, wiping his eyes with his other sleeve.

"Get in the car, we'll talk once we get home" I say again, opening the passenger car door for him.

He gets up, and I sigh again when seeing how upset he was, his kitten ears were laying flatly on top on his black hair.

I close the door and walk over to the other side, getting in and starting the car up, driving towards the other side of the town.

Once we get home, i get out as Zayn doeskin, he doesn't wait for me and instead walks up the steps and waits for me to come and open the door.

Rolling my eyes slightly, I open the door and turn the lights on. I was just about to tell him to go sit down on the couch so we could talk, but instead he grumbles something that doesn't make sense before he starts walking up the stairs.

But i roll my eyes, shaking my head in disapproval and grabbing his hands, dragging him back over to the living room. He doesn't say anything and just takes a seat, looking anywhere but me.

We both don't say anything for a while and just as I go to say something, he beats me to it.

"Do you hate me?" He asks, his voice small.

I try to hold back my gasp, this is after all happening because I love him but he doesn't love me back, and his asking me if I hated him?

Is he serious right now?

"Why do you ask that Zayn? You know that I love you, you fucking know that I love you Zayn! And I'm the one in pain here, it hurts me to now have you love me back you know? We've been together for how long? Almost 2 months, why can't you love me back Z?! What else do you want me to do? Tell me babe, tell me what you want me to do and I'll fucking do it, hell I'll even jump off a bridge of you enacted me too. You know why? Because I love you, o live you and it hurts me so fucking bad not not have you love me back, I'm not saying you have to love me back, but I just want you too!" I say desperately, my voice cracking towards the end as I see a smile spread across Zayn's face.

"Then go jump off a bridge" he says.

I stare in shock at him, yeah I said I'd do it if he asked me, but his really telling me to?

"Should've seen you're face" he says after a while making me frown and then glare at him, a small pout on my lips.

"That wasn't funny malik" I say sternly, trying to sound angry but failed at it. "I love you too by the way" he says shortly after making me completely freeze.

I love you too

The four words I've always wanted to hear from him. His finally said it. But did he mean it?