•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Thirty Four)

(AN- didn't quite get 300 comments but.. I guess I'll update, please please please comment and vote, it really makes me happy when I see your comments and it actually makes me wanna write even more.. But yeah here you go. Comment at the end of paragraphs please)

(Louis' P.O.V]

Breathe in, breathe out.

I try to control my breathing, trying my hardest to not have an panic attack. I was currently in the passenger seat of Harrys Range Rover. Harry had his left hand placed on my knee, (AN- just pretend the divers seat is on the right since I'm used to it that way) while the other hand was on the steering wheel.

We were on our way to the therapist, we've been in the car for about 10 minutes and after my small breakdown at home I had asked Harry how long it'll take to get there.

He had told me about 20 minutes and I was now beyond nervous and scared. I didn't know what to expect, last night after Harry had fallen asleep I had done a bit of research, just so I know what to expect, and some of the feedback were giving me chills while some of them were giving me hope.

"It's okay love, calm down baby their not going to hurt you" Harry says softly at the red light.

"I-I'm sorry-y" I gasp squeezing my eyes shut, I was so close to having a panic attack, so fucking close. "Are you going to have a panic attack?" Harry asks softly pushing his feet onto the pedal and speeding to a side street.

Not being able to talk, just a loud sob leaving my mouth. Everything hurt. I couldn't breathe, I felt dizzy. Really dizzy, the whole world was spinning around me. My heart felt like it was beating a thousand miles per second. I feel trapped and suffocated, I couldn't move and I felt like I was slowly dying. It feels like someone is squeezing my throat, trying to strangle me in some type of way.

"Fuck, fuck" I could faintly hear Harry swear and I grip his hand tightly that was on my knee, not knowing what to do.

Was I going to die?

"I.." I choke out, tears were pouring down my face I needed to get out of here, this place was too small, smaller than me and I was being squished by the walls.

"G-get me.. O-out.. Get me out!" I cry out, trying to open the door but I felt like someone was holding me down, when in reality Harry was parking the car and getting out to get me out.

The door to my side opens and Harrys quick to undo my seatbelt and pull me out of the small car. I feel myself being lowered onto the grass on the sidewalk before Harrys down next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"There's nothing to be afraid of love, you're okay, it's going to be okay because nothing's wrong Angel" Harry says.

"Breathe love, in and out just like you were back in the car, in and out, here copy me" he orders softly and I look over at him, my vision still blurry and dizzy. But copy in, breathing in and out as he rubs my back up and down.

After a few deep breaths my breathing starts slowing down a bit and I continue calling my breath down as Harry whispers comforting words.

After a total of 20 minutes, when I had down my calmed down I had thanked Harry and got back into the car like nothing happened. I look out the window and see Harry still on the side walk. He was frowning deeply, and looking at me but I quickly look away, fearing he might somehow see inside my brain and how I'm feeling.