•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Twenty Eight)

(AN- okay like what the fuck?! I got like almost 200+ comments I fucking love you all! Comment at the end of each paragraphs of you can! Love you babes)

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Shh.. Shh baby, Lou babe what's wrong?" Harry's voice snaps me away from whatever different world my head was in.

"W-we didn't crash? I ask, whimpering. I turn over to look at Harry who had his arms now protectively around me, an absolute concerned look on his face.

"No? No we didn't, hey it's okay. Calm down baby, it's alright we'll be landing in about an hour kay? You're okay baby" he whispers and I sigh, putting my head on his shoulders and closing my eyes.

And I was happy I was alders though the landing, Harry probably knew it was for the best and decided not to wake me up.

But once the plane was landed j couldn't help but feel bad. We were after all in Paris, a really expensive place to go, and that was just the ticket, what about hotels? And car rentals? And places we'll go?

"C'mom love" Harry intertwines our fingers together, a carry bag on his other shoulder.

"Bowlful my we get out of here by 9, I booked us a car too, we'll go to the hotel I booked, it's called Hotel Pullman Pairs Tour Eiffel, it's a great hotel, really good quality. And the hotels about 45 minutes from here so by the time we get there it'll be lunch time, I'll order us food, and then we'll rest, maybe look around but we have plenty of time for that after so we might as well rest, and then around 6 were gonna have to be ready because I'm taking you out on a date-"

"Oh my god Harry styles!" Someone yells cashing Harry to stop talking and for both of us to turn over and look at the 10 teenaged girls.

"Shit, c'mom Lou, gotta hurry" he says and pulls me away.

*****

And Harry was right, by the time we got out of the airport it was 9, and then we went to the car rental place which was a few minutes walk from the airport, Harry paid the money and we got the car, turns out the car was a four wheel drive.

A nice sky blue colour, Harry helps me in and places our suitcases and bag in the back before he gets in.

And I gasp as we drive towards our hotel, Paris looked expensive. "Excited?" Harry chuckles causing me to blush.

"Yeah, thank you Harry.. For bringing me here" I say softly as he chuckles. "Don't thank me baby, it's what I'm supposed to do- did you're stomach just grumble?" Harry asks amused.

I blush even harder, covering my face with my small hands. "Stop, I'm really embarrassed right now" I admit. He chuckles again, "well don't be but it's cute" he says.

I blush even harder if that was possible, pouting and crossing my arms over my chest.

*****
And let's just say that when we reach out hotel room, on a really high floor, I at all didn't expect to see the Eiffel tour from our hotel room.

A large window right next to our bed, I don't even bother placing the bag down properly, just rather chucking it on the floor before walking over to the window.

I watch in amazement, literally crying on the inside because Harry's such a sweetheart. "Don't throw you're thinks kitten, okay? I know you're excited and all but don't get all sassy with me just because we're on holidays okay? If you don't behave well and if I feel the need to leave early, I will and won't hesitate, understood Lou?" Harry says somewhere behind me.

I immediately whimper, now way in hell will I disappoint Harry. Frowning, I quickly turn around and rush over to Harry, wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face into his warm chest.