•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Thirty Three)

(AN- 265 COMMENTS?! Guys I fucking love you, so fucking much God so many comments and likes. It make me so fucking happy, also @larry_stylinson_07 & @J071699 TYSM loves for the spam ass of comments, I'll try to make this long again. Make sure to comment at the end of paragraphs again, and vote if you usually don't)

[Harry's P.O.V]

My heart beats faster when I hear those five words. My baby, my beautiful boy wants to die? He wants to die.

"Baby.." I whisper, my eyes were stinging, tears were so close to falling down my face I was scared to blink. I take a seat on our bed, opening my arms for him a he gets up a bit, before falling into them.

He sobs into my chest and I wrap my arms protectively around him, my silent tears falling on his shirt, but we both didn't care.

We stayed like that for a while, I kept whispering 'I love you' and every time I did, he would cry even harder.

I needed him to open up to me, I needed him to tell me everything. I needed him to trust me. Why hasn't he told me anything yet? Did he not trust me? Did anyone trust me? Niall? Liam? Zayn?

I pull away slightly but he clings onto my tightly, like he was scared to lose me. "I'm not going anywhere Lou" I whisper softly as he gasps. He pulls away slowly and I take a hold of his hands in mine, squeezing them in my hands before being his hands up and kissing the top of them.

"You can tell me anything Louis.." I start. "Anything, I'm not going to judge, I'm here for you, you know? I want to help you. And don't say you don't need help because you do, you need to see a counsellor or someone who will help you. I don't want to lose you angel" I whisper, trying my hardest not to cry.

"I.. I don't think I need help, b-but if you really think I'd work for me then I'll go" he says softly, now his tears had stopping and he was just occasionally sniffling.

"Promise?" I whisper softly.

"Promise" he whispers back, a smile on his face. I chuckle and pull him in for a kiss. He smiles into the kiss and kisses me just as the doorbell rings.

I chuckle and pull away. "Wanna come downstairs and eat there?" I ask softly. He nods and we both get up and walk downstairs, hand in hand.

I walk to the door with Louis beside me and I hand the guy $40 telling him to keep the change before closing the door and locking it. I carry the plastic bag over to the dining room with my other hand intertwined with Louis' hands.

I then pull my hands away and take out the food, sitting down at the dining room and eating the food while I had Louis sat on my lap.

*****

It's was the next morning when we woke up that I had suggested counselling therapy again. All I wanted was for Louis to be happy. Last night, he had finally opened up to me and told me what was going through that small yet smart head of his.

And after he had told me, I had kissed him, made love to him and then we had fallen asleep.

"What if it doesn't work though?" He asks. And no, it didn't sound like he didn't what to go, he actually sounded worried about the counselling not working out.

"It will baby, and I'll be there with you every session you have unless you don't want me to be there" I whisper softly. We were laying down in bed for the past half an hour, just talking.

"When can I go?" He asks, tracing the tattoos on my neck. "When do you what to start? I can call up and see if they can fit is in for an appointment today or tomorrow?" I ask as he hums.