•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Fifteen)

(AN- new update enjoy! Also tysfm for 11.5K+ reads omgg ily)

[Louis' P.O.V]

Each day was getting colder and colder. It was the 6th of July, 2016.

After last night, we fell asleep. Only to wake up this morning to the feeling of needing to pee. I whine and open my eyes, looking over next to me and expecting to see Harry.

When I don't, I panic and quickly get up, holding in my piss, and rushing downstairs with a pair of sweats and jumper on.

"D-daddy?" I call out softly. I don't get a reply and walk towards the kitchen where I see a guy with short brown curly hair.

Harry's back was facing me and when he sees me, he smiles brightly cashing my lips to turn upwards slightly

Harry turns around with a frown and he grins when he sees me. "Morning kitten, bout time you wake up" he chuckles.

"Sorry daddy" I whisper, apologising as he kisses me on the lips.

"Haven't brushed you're mouth yet?" He teases causing me to blush and look down. "No daddy" I whisper again as he chuckles.

"Lou, this is Ashton, our new cook. Ashton this is Louis, my sub" Harry smiles and I blush even darker as Ashton coos.

"Awe, his a cute little one. My sub, Calum is a dog hybrid" Ashton smiles causing my eyes to snap over to him.

Dog hybrid? Dog hybrids hate cat hybrids.

Oh fuck.

"Hey kitten? Go up and brush you're teeth, change and meet me down here yeah? Ashton will start up on breakfast"

He says, so I nod rushing upstairs. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth, I wet my hair a little before walking out and to the closet.

I choose a pair of pink pantie, grab a pair of black sweats and white long sleeved shirt. I put them on and slip on one of Harry's over sized jumpers entire ruffling my hair and walking downstairs.

"Come here love" Harry says motioning me to walk over to him in the living room.

I walk over to him as he pulls me onto his lap.

He turns me around so I'm straddling him, I place my hands on his shoulders so I don't lose my balance as he places his hands behind my lower back.

"Good morning kitten" he whispers a smile on his lips.

"Morning daddy" I whisper back.

"Give daddy a kiss" he demands and I grin, leaning down and placing my lips against his as he takes control of the kiss.

He pull away after a while and we just stay like that, onto if each other in a peaceful silence until breakfast is ready.