•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Sixteen)

(AN- new update enjoy!)

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Daddy!" I cry out, looking over at Harry while tears fell down my face.

"What-" he starts but I cry harder, getting up, only to get my tail once again stepped on.

"Ow, ow daddy!" I wail out loudly, sobbing harshly and screaming as the people around look at us, only making me cry harder.

"What the fuck!" Harry yells standing up, he walks past me, side ways before grabbing the taller man by the shirt.

[Harry's P.O.V]

"What the fuck James?!" I growl angry, shoving him against the wall of the room. By now there were people surrounding us and looking but I honestly didn't give a fuck.

What the fuck does he think his doing?

"Still strong aye Harry?" He asks, a smug smile on his face.

Glaring at him, my blood boiling, I punch him right across the face as blood immediately starts gushing out of his mouth and nose.

I then push him on the floor before stepping on his face.

"Does it fucking feel good to be stepped on?!" I growl, and I screams when I feel arms grab me and try to pull me away.

"Fucking let go!" I screech at the 3 security guards. I trash in their grips.

"Fucking little cunt! Don't come anywhere near me and my sub again James you fucking dog" I yell as the security guards escort me out of the room and to a small room.

"Let go" i groan, this bitch is gonna get it.

"Please calm down sir" one of the mans say. I sigh, and breathe in and out deeply. "Where's Louis?" I ask in a demanding tone.

"His fine, now could you please tell us what happens?" Another one of the guards ask me.

"That fucking guy, James he fucking did God knows what else, but he stepped on Louis' tail twice! God do you fucking know how much that's gonna hurt?! And you're saying his Fine?!" I yell angrily going to get up again but they stop me.

Placing a hand on my shoulder as I shove their away away roughly.

"I'm going home" I yell before walking out of the room. I sigh in relief when they don't follow me out and instead I walk around looking for Louis.

When I see him sitting down on  a chair, while rubbing the bottom end of his tail. He was crying, I could see the tears running down his face and his face was red, eyes matching Gai face, bloodshot red.

"Kitten" I gasp and bend down, embracing him into a hug as he cries loudly while gripping my shirt tightly.

After a while, his calmed down slightly, his still crying just not as hard, so I pull away slightly and he nods slightly so I pull away before helping him stand up.

"I'm sorry he hurt you love, did he do anything else?" I ask softly rubbing his right cheek as he sniffles loudly nodding.

And when he nods, my stomach drops, and I clean my left hand right as he whispers down thing I don't hear.

"Sorry kitten? C'mom speak up little baby" I say. "H-he was touching m-my bum and I g-grabbed his hands and moved it away and then h-he stepped-" he starts crying loudly again and I sigh sadly.

I hug him again, bringing him to my chest as he cries.

"I'm going to take you to a hybrid doctor yeah? Thor gonna perhaps take an extra and see if it's injured bad yeah? You okay love?" I ask softly as he pulls away.