•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Ten)

(AN- tysfm for the comments on my last chapter and the votes too!)

[Harry's P.O.V]

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I slowly open my eyes and get blinded by the bright lights making me quickly snap my eyes back closed.

"Hey it's okay Harry" a voice says softly. I a lowly open my eyes again and see Niall, he had a gentle smile on his lips and was looking at me with wide eyes.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me, squeezing his arms softly on my shoulders. "I-I'm okay? What happened?" I ask blinking my eyes repeatedly.

Why was I in a hospital bed? What had happened? "You fainted" Niall says softly.

"What?" I ask laughing. "No I didn't seriously why am I here?" I ask Niall as he frowns. "I'm being serious Harry, Louis-"

"Louis!" I yell attempting to sit up but Niall quickly pushes me back down. "You can go see him as soon as the nurses take your wires out hart" Niall says calmly.

"W-what happened is he okay?" I ask shakily as Niall presses the call button on the remote on my bed.

"His in coma Harry" Niall sighs and my eyes widen, the doctor telling me about Louis, me fainting, the memories come rushing back.

"Is everything okay Mr H- Styles?" She asks surprised. "Your awake, how are you feeling sir?" She asks me getting her own ready to write.

"I'm feeling great just please get these out and let me go see Louis" I plead as she sighs. "Are you sure your feeling okay?" She asks.

"Yes, now please hurry" I beg as she takes the wires and cords off my arms.

"His in room 24, but before you go" she says stopping me from bursting out the door.

"Yes?" I ask shakily.

"We were examining Mr Tomlinson and we saw a few cuts, scars. Does Mr Tomlinson self harm? Are you aware of it?" She asks raising one of her thick eyebrows.

"Yes I'm aware" I nod gulping knowing what she was about to say.

"It seems kinda bad so we're gonna give you two choices, if he ever wake up-"

"Ever?" I squeak.

"He might not wake up" she says calmly. I breathe in and out heavily, making sure I won't get an asthma attack right then and there.

Niall places his large hands on my shoulders, making me slightly calmer. "R-right the options?" I ask.

"That he either does therapy or you keep him safe, it is your job after all to keep him safe and healthy" she says.

"I-I'll think about it" I nod as she nods, walking out I the room.

I then rush out the rook and down the hallway looking for Louis' room.

20.. 21.. 22.. 23.. 24

I stop shakily in front of the door. Why do I feel like this? Why am I so scared to go in? Why do I care so much about Louis if I never cared this much about my other submissive's?

"You love him" Niall says causing my thoughts to snap and to look back at Niall.

"What?" I ask. "You love Louis" he states.

"No I don't" I shake my head.

"Yes you do, you feel protective and scared because you love him. You're scared to lose him. You never felt like this this with any of your past submissive's because you didn't love them. You love Louis Harry, yeah you only met him about a week ago? I don't know but that doesn't mean you don't love him" he says making me look down at my feet.