•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Twenty Two)

(AN- 2 weeks break yay!! maybe check out my new smut collection book? It's called smug collection, with bottom!harry and bottom!louis. And if you have any requests, comment on that book or message me, thanks for reading vote and comment please)

PLEASE READ AN ^

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Daddy!" I cry out, my ears were laying flat on my head, my tail wrapped around my waist tightly.

I face against the wall, hands tied behind my back as Harry fucked me, pounding into me harshly.

"Fuck, kitten so fucking tight" he groans before he comes inside of me.

"Daddy!" I cry out again, the cock ring preventing me from cumming.

He reaches forward and takes the ring off and I instantly cum with a cry..

"Louie!" I snap my eyes open, instantly pouting at it all being a dream. I look over to my left and see Harry, who was smirking, while looking down.

My eyes follow his and I blush darkly when seeing I'm in fact hard. Oh shit.

"I'm sorry" I whisper, not knowing what to say.

"Hey, kitten don't say sorry, why on earth would you feel the need to say sorry?" He questions, pulling me closer into his arms.

I look up slightly and see a frown on his face, making me pout slightly. "Because I'm hard.." I mumble.

"Hey" he sighs. "There's no need to be sorry for being hard, not at all. Now do you need help?" He asks, his frown now gone and now replaced with a mischievous grin.

Huffing, I nod.

"Yeah? Baby, tell daddy what you what him to do" he practically purrs into my ear making me mewl.

"W-want daddy to h-help" I gasp, when he pulls the sheets and throws them on the floor before picking me up and carrying me down to the playroom.

I groan when he throws me on the bed and starts to discard my clothes.

"We're doing this at 3am" he chuckle before kissing me, I breathe heavily into his mouth as he groans before pulling away.

I gasp when he starts pulling my panties down, gasping again I wrap my tail around my waist as he smiles at me.

He then leans down again, his now hard cock pressing against my naked on. But I groan when I feel him still clothed.

He grinds down on me slightly, causing a whimper to escape my lips from the slight friction.

"Now, tell daddy exactly what you what him to do, braces he will do it" he says and I breathe in and out deeply, closing my eyes shut and breathing for a few seconds before saying "i want daddy.. Just what daddy to do something" I whimper, painfully hard.

"Yeah? C'mom darling, tell daddy what you what. I'm letting you choose" he whispers, I groan, snapping my eyes open and he has a huge smirk on his face making me groan again.

"W-want daddy to fuck me" I gasp.

"Want daddy to fuck you?" He asks, already getting up from the bed. I don't say anything as he comes back and gets back in between my legs.

He spreads them open and bends them at the knee making me whine. My knees in line with my shoulders.

He doesn't say anything and opens the bottle of lube and squirts some on his fingers before pushing one in.

I gasp immediately, finally getting some relief as he starts to thrust 2 fingers in and out of me.

"What was the dream about?" Harry decides to now ask making me moan loudly, adding a third finger and hitting them on my prostate.