•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Thirteen)

(AN- new update sorry for not updating yesterday also TYSM for 8K+ reads)

[Harry's P.O.V]

I knock angrily on Sam's door. Waiting impatiently for her to open it, I growl when I hear her curse.

I keep knocking and knocking, "fucking wait!" She yells from inside. I roll my eyes and when she opens the door she gasps before going to quickly close it, but I hold my hand out, opening the door and stepping in before closing the door shut again.

"What the fuck if your problem?!" I yell as she sighs, folding her arms across her chest.

"My fucking problem is gays! Gays are fucking disgusting and ugly and stupid and a fucking disgrace to this world! I fucking can't believe God even created gays! Gays are such a fuck up and ruin everything, seriously the only reason why I worked for you was so I could get money for my husband and kids! All the money you paid me went to this house and every single thing in here! I fucking poisoned Louis cuz his such a fucking ani-"

I push her harshly against the wall, my hands holding her thin ones against her head.

"You fucking know what I'm capable of" I growl as she rolls her eyes.

"You even as dare to hit me and I will leak it online that your a woman hitter" she threatens.

"Woman hitter?" I roll my eyes now.

"You see, I don't think I give a fuck about anything else besides Louis' feelings right now! I can't fucking believe you!" I yell before letting her go.

I love over to the TV and smash my hands against the screen watching it break into pieces.

She squeaks and I ignore her, walking to the computer that was sitting on a study table. I grab it, pulling the wires in the process and throwing it on the floor.

"H-Harry! No! What the-" she starts but I cut her off.

"Shut the fuck up or I will not hesitate to smack you across the fucking face" I yell angrily before flipping the glass table over.

It shatters into tiny pieces and I growl, taking my anger out.

I flip the couch, kitchen table, fridge and cupboard over before storming up to her face.

"Next time you do something like this, i will fucking kill you" I growl before walking out of he house and angrily shutting the door.

I get back into my car and drive down the street. I sigh and park the car somewhere in a random street and open up Google.

I search up 'personal maids' and scroll through the list of name and numbers before choosing a random one.

His name was Ashton.

When I call, he was in fact free. So i tell him he should start tomorrow, Wednesday. When he says yes I thank him before hanging up.

I then start driving again, the radio softly on and 'I hate you, I love you' softly playing in the background.

I pull up into Niall's driveway and sigh, getting out. Taking in a few deep breaths I press on the doorbell.

After a few seconds the door opens revealing Zayn.

"Hey Zayn" I sigh as he smiles. "Hi Harry" he says softly. I walk in, looking around.

"Where's Lou?" I ask.

"Um.. In the living room, his asleep he was crying earlier" he says. I gasp and quickly walk into the living room where Louis was.

Asleep on Niall's lap.