•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Twenty Nine)

(AN- okay so this cheater is dedicated to @amahamall & @larry_stylinson_07 because holy fuck you guys comment a lot and it makes me wanna update even more :-) ly, vote and comment at end of paragraphs lyy, this will be a bit shorter)

[Louis' P.O.V]

Harry knew last night, that when I said 'I love you too dickhead' that I had only meant it in a very playful manner and it wasn't really swearing, since dick is another word for a cock and head is well.. A head?

We fell asleep after that, not bothering to clean up our mess, which is why we were both sitting in the bathtub, more like a spa.

Harry was sitting behind me, my back to his front

Harry was sitting behind me, my back to his front. His arms were protectively wrapped around me, it was about 8 in the morning, yes we had woken early and no I wasn't complaining.

Why would anyone in general be complain my? Won't you rather be sitting in a warm dos, relaxing with the love you're life's arms wrapped around you?

"Baby? Wanna stay in today? We could go shopping tomorrow" he says, it's like he's giving me the choice to choose what we'll be doing today.

"Uh.. I don't mind daddy" I whisper, tiling my head back to look up at Harry who looks down at me.

He then smirks before kissing me, our heads kinda somehow upside-down, but it doesn't matter because we were kissing.

I then loudly gasp, pulling away from the kiss when I feel Harry's hand move up and down my cock at a teasingly slow pace.

"Do you mind this?" He asks, thought I wasn't looking up at him, I knew, I knew he had a smirk on his face.

"N-no" I almost make it sound like a whine, his was so good with his hands, so fucking food, but he's teasing me, going at an incredibly slow pace.

"Please" I whine, "please don't.." I throw my head back again his hard chest as he pinches one of my nipples, "don't what it?" He asks removing his hands.

I look up at him, my vision blurry, he had a frown on his face and I almost wanted to laugh if I wasn't hard.

"N-no, no I meant please don't tease me, please continue" I gasp, grabbing his hands and placing them on my cock in front of me again as he chuckles.

"Oh sorry kitten" he says before wrapping his left arm around my waist, trapping my arms in the process.

I groan, feeling like I was restraint, well I was, in a way. He works with his right hand, moving his thumb over the slit multiple times as I throw my head back against his chest, moaning loudly.

"Fucking sound sinful baby" Harry groans, I whimper, my stomach clenching tightly.

(AN- I'm listening to torn guys OMF, nothing's fine I'm torn, nothing's fine I'm torn)

"Fuck, fuck, shit- cum gonna gone daddy!" I scream loudly gripping Harry's thighs tightly before I cum all over his hands.

"Fuck, gonna drink it all" he grains and I watch with a smile on my face as he licks his hands clean of my cum.

"God so fucking good, taste so good kitten what are you- of fuck" he stumbles over his words as I bend down taking him into my mouth.

I then pull out, a loud 'pop' rings throughout the bathroom.

I shuffle over, getting myself positioned so that my face was in front of his cock, my front to his front.

I then place both my hands on either side of his thighs, bending down and taking him into my mouth again.

He moans, his hands immediately coming to my head, grasping a full fist of my hair in his large hands and guiding my head up and down.

And I let him take full control of me because well..? Why am I here?

"Fuck, so good baby, ugh make daddy feel so fucking good" Harry groans making me smile slightly though I really couldn't.

His 11 inch cock was hitting the back of my throat, and god I would love him to make me choke on it one day.

"Fuck, God fucking gonna cum" he gasps and I him around his cock just as he releases into my mouth.

I grin, swallowing the cum before he pulls me in for a kiss.

"Let's get out now, I'll order some breakfast" he suggests and I agree, getting out and drying myself before wrapping the towel around my waist, Harry doing the same.

Then he throws me a pair of sweets and a long sleeved shirt along with a adidas jumper, I put them on and wait for Harry to finish.

When his done, we walk out together, taking a seat on the couch in front of the turned off tv as he orders our food.

While our order comes, Harry turns on the tv, and we watch the news for a while, about 15 to 20 minutes before our breakfast comes.

Harry grins and gets up, motioning for me to follow him. I walk with him to the door, Harry gets the food and I smile at the lady politely, just about to close the door.

She looks awfully familiar.

Though I don't know how.

"Come on Lou, you okay baby?" Harry asks now coming into the hallway. "I-I just that lady who gave us the food... She looks very familiar, but I don't know how" I whisper.

"Oh.. I didn't really take a look at her face? Uh do you want me to go see?" He asks and I immediately shake my head.

"No, no it's okay. Can we eat?" I ask excitedly as he chuckles.

"Sure babe, c'mom kitten" he says and drags me to the dining table.

We take a seat and start eating our food.

And let's just say that that very family lady happened to be Sam.

(AN- I know short AF and idk if I'll be able to update ok Thursday but yeah sorry if I don't, anyways yeah vote and comment please)

(85+ votes and 185+ comments)