•Daddy's Little Kitten (Chapter Eighteen)

(AN SO I GOTTA TELL YOUS SOMETHING. SO I THINK IT WAS MY LAST CHAPTER BUS A FEW PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING STUFF ABOUT HARRY WANTING LOUIS TO TAKE TABLETS SO HE DOESN'T GET PREGNANT! LIKE GUYS THEY ONLY JUST MET AND THIS IS A MPREG BOOK SO CALM YOURE LITTLE TITTIES ALRIGHT?! YEAH I LOVE YOU GUYS MWAH!)

[Louis' P.O.V]

The next morning was Friday. Me and Harry were asleep next to each other, well I was awake, but Harry was asleep.

He looked calm and peaceful. His hair was tied in a bun, and his mouth was slightly open, letting out puffs of air.

"Are you staring at me?" I'm broke out of my thoughts and snapped back to reality when I see Harry looking at me, a smirk upon his lips.

"N-no.." I blush as he chuckles. "It's not nice to stare love" he says making me blush even darker, looking down at the bed sheets.

"I'm only kidding baby" he says and I pout as he chuckles, kissing my pouted lips.

"Daddy's yucky! Daddy hasn't brushed yet" I point out and now it's his turn to pout.

Grinning like an idiot, I get up and walk into the bathroom as Harry follows. We both brush our teeth and walk back out, only for Harry to push me against the wall next to the bathroom as soon as we're out.

"Daddy's gonna kiss you now" he smirks making me smile slightly. He dips his head down, his left hand grasping my left ass while his right hand stayed placed at my waist.

He kisses me, tilting his head making the kiss even deeper. I let out a moan when he squeezes my arse before pulling away.

Breathless, I breathe in and out as he grins.

"Now let's go eat" he says before grabbing my hands. We walk down the stairs and into the dining room where Ashton just finished setting up breakfast.

"Morning Ash" Harry says, sending him a smile. "Morning Harry, Louis" he smiles.

I murmur back a morning as we eat, Ashton at the table too.

We all have a small talk before Harry gives Ashton the rest of the day off. So after he washes the dishes he goes.

"Anything you wanna do today love?" Harry asks me.

"Mhm.. Can you sing another song?" I asks shyly as he chuckles. "You want me too?" He asks and I nod as he smiles.

"Of course love, c'mom" he says and leads me down to the studio. When he opens the door I smile immediately, something about this room making me happy.

We walk into the actual studio inside the room and Harry takes a seat down on the chair as I sit down where I was yesterday, on the couch.

"Any song in particular you what me to sing? Or do you want one of the ones I've written before?" He asks me.

"I don't really mind" I whisper as he smiles and nods.

He presses a few buttons on his controls before music starts playing.

There's a lightning in your eyes, I can't deny
Then there's me inside a sinking boat running out of time Without you I'll never make it out alive But I know, yes I know, we'll be alright.

Oh my god.

There's a devil in your smile, it's chasing me
And every time I turn around it's only gaining speed There's a moment when you finally realise There's no way you can change the rolling tide But I know, yes I know, that I'll be fine.