science

Robins POV
I have had a crush on Wally for a while now. But he's to stupid to notice. When he chats up M'gann, I just want to slap him. Yes I know it's childish but I cant help it, much. Not many people know I have a crush on him, only Alfred and Bruce. The only reason i haven't told anyone else is that I feel like they will regect me, for who i am.

Wally was in the lab doing something to do with science, he explains what he's doing to me when i'm with him, I know half of ot anways but I only listen to about three words when i get distacted by his fiery red hair and his beautiful green eyes. So M'gann and Connor are on a date. Artemis and Kaldur are at home. So just us.

I walk in to the lab, as we are alone I might as well tell him that I like him. If anything bad happens no one will know apart from Wally and me. Well lets get this over with.

"Wally?" I say a bit scared about whats going to happen.
"Yes Rob?"
"I-I have something to tell you."
"Yeah?"
"Um... Wally don't freak out okay?"
"Okay"
"Wally... I kind of like guys over girls okay?"
"Yeah..." So heres where it gets differcult.
"*sighing* I kind of... Have a crush on you... Wally..."
"Yeah... Okay."
"So..."
"Yeah..."
"Are you even listening?" I was getting annoyed.
"Yeah... Whatever you say..."
"WALLY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I shout. "I WOULD HAVE EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS IN SCIENCE FOR YOU TO LISTEN!" I was really annoyed now so I storm out.

Wally's POV
"WALLY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Rob shouted at me. Like what did I do? "I WOULD HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS IN SCIENCE FOR YOU TO LISTEN!" He was really annoyed at me for some reason. I followed him out but keep my distance. You see I have a thing for the boy wonder.

I walk to his room that he entered moments ago. I knock on the door.
"Rob I know you hate me right now but I really, really like you..." With that the door slid open to see my little boy wonder,
"Y-You mean it?"
But before I could answer, a pair of small lips pressed againest mine and I kissed back. My crush kissed me and i'm kissing him.