Love you.

Wally's POV
Dick's been acting weird lately, he is fine until Tim or Bruce come, (as batman and robin obviously) I am starting to worry, lately he's been zoning out when I'm talking to him. I need to talk to him.

So I enter the gym where he's training. He looks so hot.
"Night, can I talk to you for a second."

"Yeah, Walls." He walks over to me. He gives me a quetioning glance.

"Dick, are you okay? You've been acting weird lately." He looks down and then back to me.

"Wally... Don't worry I'm fine." I sigh slightly.

"No, you're not Dick, tell me whats up." At that point he breaks and hugs me. I obviously hug him back. "It's okay, Dick, I'm here." He then lets go and takes a few steps back.

"I'm sorry." Dick's confusing me even more now. "I can't keep using a fake smile to hide my pain."

"Dick, what are you on about?" I see the tears start to form in his eyes.

"My parents, I should of caught them and Jason, I should have been there, Bruce is spending less time with me and more with Damian and Tim, the team hate me, they wont talk to me, Babs is busy being batgirl, I just feel so alone, Wally." I feel slightly bad for not being here gor him. Thats when I walk up to him and hug him.

"Dick, you couldn't do anything about your parents or Jason, Bruce is being Bruce, the team dont hate you, Babre still care, you're not alone, I love you, Dick." I say trying to calm him down.

Thats when I felt his lips againest mine. We kiss for a couple of minutes until we break for air. "Love you."

"Love you to, Dick."