Bart?

Wally's POV

Dick and I were cuddling on the couch in our apartment when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I say, slipping of the couch and stalking over to the door. I open it half way, to see who it is. Once I'd seen two guys , I flung the door open. "Barry, Bart what are you guys doing here?" I see Dick walking up to us.

"Hi Barry. Hi Bart." He says standing besides me. Bart smiles at us two and the hugs us.

"Look after him please, he has same amount of food as Wally, sleeps like Wally and talks a lot. Bart no powers. I'll pick him up in four days. Iris and I are going to L.A. Have fun." Barry turns to leave and runs off.

"Bye Barry." I call. I look at  Dick.

"I'll  order food." He says walking off with his phone. "Pizza, ok?" I close the door.

"Yeah perfect." I then walk up to Bart. "Right the guest room is there and Dick is ordering pizza as we speak. If you need anything, we're here." He nods and walks into the guest room.  I sigh. This is gonna be a long four days. I hear a voice in the other room.

"Yes I want four large meat feasts, four large pepperoni and a medium  Hawaiian pizza. Yeah that's all. Yeah apartment 20, yes this Dick Grayson-West. OK bye."  He walks out of the room and to me. Then kisses me on the cheek. "So we have Bart for a couple of days. And it's a Sunday so your dropping him off at school tomorrow." He told me.

"Yeah, yeah and you have work tomorrow." He chuckles.

"So do you." He then kisses me on the lips. It's only short but who cares, I don't. He wraps his arms around my neck and I snake mine round his waist. We start to sway as he rests his head on my shoulder. I barely even hear the door to the guest room open.

"Hi Wally I was just wondering if I had to go to school tomorro...... I'll ask later."

"No its alright and yes your going to school tomorrow." Bart groans as I chuckle. "Look I know you don't like school but your going to school." He looks at me with a very cheep batglare.  "I live with him that doesn't scare me." I point at Dick as we pull apart from each other. That's when we heard a knock on the door. Dick walks to the door and opens it to see Lucy, the pizza delivery girl.

"Hey Dick, Wally and kid. That's $139.91." She smiles. Dick digs his hand into his pocket to pull out some money.

"Keep the change. Happy new year." He said as they swapped. She walked away as he shut the door with a smile. "So who wants pizza."

--------------------------time skip-------------------------

It was Monday evening and I picked Bart up from school and now we're just chilling in the lounge. I look over to Bart and I see a darker bit on his skin like a bruise forming. I'll wait until Dick gets home to question it, he's always better with these sorts of things.  It was a good few hours until Dick got home.

"Hey honey, how was work?" He said walking through the door.

"Good, thanks, how about yours?" I ask smiling.

"Alright I suppose not much to do today." He smiles back, "How was your day at school Bart?"

"Fine, thanks for asking." He says looking at us then back to my phone. When he's not looking I drag Dick into our bedroom.

"It's a bit early for this, isn't it and we have Bart here." He says as I roll my eyes.

"Not what I wanted to do. Any way, when I picked Bart up from school I thought I saw a bruise forming on the side of his head. I was waiting till you got home. Your better with these things." Say in human speed.

"So you think he's being bullied? Well does explain why doesn't want to go to school and why he hasn't been very enthusiastic lately. But why Bart? We should ask him." I nod slowly taking in all the information Dick just said. I kiss him on the lips quickly before leaving the room. We then sat either side of Bart. He then looks up at us.

"Bart, how was your day, and don't say fine, cause I don't think it was." Dick says looking in to his eyes.

"I-It was okay, really, totally crash." I put a hand on his shoulder which he responds with diverting his gaze to the floor.

"Bart, please, we can help you." I say. A few tears rolled down his cheeks.

"T-They s-say h-horrible t-things a-about m-me a-and s-sometimes y-you g-guys a-and I-I c-can't s-stop t-them a-and w-when t-they h-hit m-me I-I c-can't r-run               b-because t-they w-will s-see m-my            s-speed a-and k-know w-who I-I a-am." Tears fell faster down his cheeks. "A-And t-they s-say t-that I-I'm a-a f-faggot l-like m-my c-cousin." Dick's face softened as we both hugged Bart.

"Bart, it's okay, we don't care what other people call us we have heard all before but they shouldn't call you stuff like that, they don't know what you have seen. Who are these people?" Dick asks in a calm voice.

"J-Just some p-people at school." I look down at Bart to see that the tears still haven't stopped.

"Bart, tell me please." I say rubbing circles on his back. He looks me in the eyes.

"It's n-nothing guys r-really." Dick looks at him with a worried expression. "I-If it makes y-you h-happy some guy name Evan Williams." My eyes widen.

"The brother Tony Williams?" Dick's eyes widen at the mention of the name.

"Y-Yeah I-I think so." Dick and I look at each other for  a minute.

"Bart, It's alright don't listen to those assholes." Dick glares at me. "Look, I call Jamie over, okay." He nods and walks into the guest room. "Can you call the school in the morning babe?" He smiles.

"Of course I will. I'll get food do you want Chinese?" I smile.

"I love you, you know that right?"