What in Batman's name? Part 3

Dick's POV
After Wally and I entered with Batman and Superman behind us everyone went silent even the Avengers. I haven't told Bruce about my relationship with Wally but I have a feeling that he knows then again he is the Batman the world's greatest detective. So when Waly and I walked in not holding hands or anything, the whole team knew Batman was here.

"Who are you five?" Superman was the first to speak. We all looked at the Avengers then we realised that Bruce was missing.

"Well there's normally six of us, but we lost someone," Steve started but Wally was gone to look for Bruce. "I'm Steve Rogers, this is Tony Stark, Clint Barton, Thor, Natasha?" That's when Wally came back.

"Bruce is in the lab." Batman looked at him with overprotective glare. I'm pretty sure he knows. Wally walked to the love seat and I sat sat next to him. An other overprotective glare from the bat.

"Oh, the human in the lab is Bruce Banner." Tony added. "So who are you?" Superman was laughing a little bit. Batman, though you can hardly tell, had a small smile on his face. After a while of laughter and serious looks.

"Oh, you really don't know. Well, I am Superman and that's Batman. We are a part of the Justice league of America. I guess you have already meet the young justice team." We all nodded our heads. Batman was still staring at Wally.

"Hey Rob do you want to come the lab with to Banner? Yes, cool. Let's go." Wally grabbed my hand and dragged out me out of the room. When we were as far as we needed from bats Wally picked me up bridal style and ran to the lab. It took us a few seconds to get there. When we did we saw Bruce working on something.

"Hey Bruce, how's it going?" Bruce was so surprised that he nearly dropped the he was working on. "Sorry Bruce." He turned to look at Wally.

"It's okay, Wally. I'm glad you're here I could use you scientific knowledge." I give Wally a quick kiss on the check and he put me down, then I walked to a chair in the corner. Pulled out my English homework from my pocket. English is not my strongest suit. Well, what do expect I didn't learn it until I was nine. I get to question four when I hear Wally start talking.

"I see what you doing, you might want to change that otherwise it's hard to control the dimensions you pass through and in time you're traveling you could destroy some dimensions." I love the fact that he's so smart. Bruce nods and smiles.

"Thanks Wally I would have missed that. Who taught you about most of this science because for someone your age you know a lot about science." Bruce pointed out.

"My uncle taught me from a young age and most of his friends work in star labs so the taught me a few things to. How's it going over there Rob, English homework?" I sigh.

"Yeah, I don't get any of this." He zooms over to me. He laughs a bit. "What I only learnt English like four years ago." He was laughing but when finished he gave me a peck on the check.

"You're cute when you're frustrated." He walks way back to Bruce. I drop my pen. "Yes that's gravity, Rob. Now pick up you're pen and show us friction." I pick up the pen and throw it at Wally who catches it. "Nice try, a little close mind."

"And that's air resistance, Wally. Now stop making fun out if me." I replied. Bruce was just finishing of the thing in his hands but looked at us.

"You to are like an old married couple you know and I'm finished." Bruce held up his invention which basically looked like a big cube with blue light going around it. "Okay let's show everyone else." Wally picked me up bridal style again.

"Wally I can walk you know." He looked at me smiling and shaking his head at the same time. He ran until we got to the door of the lounge when we saw Batman staring at. "I forgot he was here." I look at Wally. Then bats spoke.

"I knew you two were dating anyway." I knew it. "We will talk about this when we get home." Oh no, I'm dead. That's when Bruce came in.

"Thanks for leaving me guys. Anyway we have found a way home." All the Avengers turned at to look at him.

"Really, that's amazing!" Clint shouted.

"So when we going back to our Earth?" Thor asked.

"Now, is there an empty space somewhere near here?" Bruce answered.

"Yeah, an abandoned warehouse down the road." M'gann replied. They all got up and headed for door when Natasha stopped.

"Maybe you should show us." We all got up and walked to the exit. It took us about five minutes to get to the warehouse. Wally was vibrating out of excitement.

"Wally, babe, maybe you should stop before you get a bloody nose." He looks at me and smiles. As we enter Bruce pulls out the cube.

"Is that it?" Clint asks. They all at him. "What I was just asking?"

"If you're not going to an other dimension please exit the warehouse please." And so we do. We were outside for three minutes when a blue light filled the warehouse windows and then went black. The light died down and we all ran into the warehouse to see if it worked. No one was in there. All that was in there was a piece of paper that read.

Thanks for letting me use you lab it was nice meeting you.
Bruce Banner.

"Well I think they went home."