The fight

Dicks POV
I was in the cave, on the coach. M'gann was cooking cookies, Connor was flicking through channels, Kaldur was in Atlantis, Artemis and Wally was who knows where. When Artemis and Wally came in shouting at each other.
"NO!"
"YES WALLY I'M BETTER!"
"AT WHAT?"
"I CAN DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN AND CAN'T DO!"
"Ladies," I can't be hearing this, "what in batmans name is going on?" It's probally something stupid like...
"Ok so whoes better the Hulk or Thor?" Like I said something so important, not.
"Um... Well... Um..." I can't choose.
"Well bird boy who?" Artemis all most yelling.
"Well... I would say the Hulk..."
"What Rob how could you, Thor is better!" Wally thinks Thor... Oh my I think he does.
"No Wally the Hulks better!" He's annoying me now.
"No Thor!"
"Hulk!"
"Thor!"
"Hulk!"
"Thor!"
"Hulk!"
"THOR!"
"HULK!"
"Will you to shut up!" Connor finally said. M'gann came in and was completely confused.

I leave to my room in the cave. Wally and Artemis arguing again. Well best to leave them to it. I might just listen to music or something.

Wally's POV
So Dick's just left, I finish my arugument with Artemis and head to his room. No one knows we're dating, Dick's telling Bruce sometime this month. I'm going to tell Barry soon but until then no one knows. I knock on Dick's door. He opens the door. His bright blue eyes and pitch black hair, he just looks adorable.
"Yes Wally?"
"I wanted to know if you where alright."
"I'm fine but I just want you to know... I was right... Hulk's the best." Oh that little dick. Before I knew it Dick had pined me to the wall. He pressed his lips againest mine

"Will you guys get a room." We both turn around to see Artemis leaning againest the wall.